19|Birth story

Haider asked Hamza but noticed that he is not looking okay! The sudden realisation drawn upon him that Hamza always gets absolutely panicked after seeing blood!

He can never see blood his bp drops everytime!

"Theek ho?" Haider asked and shook him gently!

Hamza got alert!

"Huh? Haadi theek ha woh?" He stared panicking!

"Hamza relax theek ha wo bs girgaya tha stop getting so stressed about it! Drip lagrahi ha uske bad ghar jasakte hain!" Haider patted his shoulder!

Hamza was not having it he was feeling guilty Haadi's cries were ringing inside his ear!

"Sab meri galti ha bhaiya meri wajah sr usko itni lag gai!" Hamza muttered!

"Kuch nhi hua tumhari wajah se samjhe over acting band kro mene jamshed se khedia tha wo bhar agaya ho go with him hum subha batt krenge!" Haider ordered firmly!

"Bhaiya me rukta huna please!"

"Stop arguing and head back home! NOW!" Haider wanted him to rest so he sternly ordered him!

Hamza could never defy that tone so he obeyed!

"Ji!" He replied and left

Haider sat next to Haadi's bed thinking about what could have happened? How did Haadi managed to get himself hurt!

Haadi was sleeping peacefully Haider smiled remembering the fuss he created few minutes ago! He acts all brave and grown up but he is nothing more than a child! He bawled his eyes out after seeing the injection he has been like this since childhood!

Haider leaned back finally relaxed he was so stressed Haadi's scream pierced his heart! He can not see this boy in any kind of pain!

Haadi have always been and will always be very special to Haider! Haadi's birth was something Haider would never forget!

The memories came back to him!

Flashback:-
11 year old Haider came back from school and ran to kitchen to greet his mother but like past couple of months he couldn't find her! He sat down sad!

He noticed his chachi coming in! He was to shy to ask but it every single day he has been noticing hers growing belly!

Haider didn't like her chachi at first because when she got married his mother told the children to stop barging in their chachu's room whenever they want!

Haider, Haamad and even Hairb all three of them were very attached to their fun uncle he was their best buddy! They liked sleeping with him and every Sunday he use to take them to arcade he spoiled them alot!

All three of them weren't able to bond with their chachi because they thought she will stop their chachu from having fun with them!

But Naziya proved to be an exact opposite she was only 21 when she got married she was the most fun chachi boys can ever have! She was a new addition to their little group!

Naziya gave him a glass of water and noticed his confusion! Rabia and Nazia both shared the look and laughed her full term belly was proving to be a mystery for all both Hammad and Haider! 5 year Hamza on the other hand was blaming her that secretly eat all the chocolates!

"Haider!" Rabia gently nudged him!

"Ji bari mama?" He replied respectfully!

"Kia soochrahe ho?" She asked!

"Bari Mama?"

"Ji beta?"

"Ek aur Zaira ane wale ha?" He asked absolutely scared!