84|Next morning

Haadi was in deep slumber as the events of yesterday tired him. He felt someone sitting on his bed as he stirred up but refused to open his eyes.

"Haadi." Hatim's tone was gentler than ever as he softly shook his arm.

There was something in his tone that made Haadi open his eyes up. His father doesn't really sound this low and sad. He sat up straight.

"Kia hua baba?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

Hatim gave him a sad smile and shook his head.

"Kuch nahi hua meri jan." He kissed his temple.

"Baba bataye na!" Haadi said.

Hatim shook his head as he caressed his hand the spot where he hit.

"Dard to nahi horaha na?" Hatim asked in low tone.

"Kis baat ka dard?" Haadi asked confused.

"Ohhh! Arey baba ap bhi naa! Muskil se touch kia ha apne mujhe dard to us waqt nahi hua tha ab kia hoga!" Haadi smirked.

Hatim softly chuckled.

"I am sorry I had to do it! I am not sorry for doing it though." Hatim said.

"Relax baba! Ye choti moti cheezein mind nahi krte! Galti krunga to daantoge na daante ka marne ka haq apse ziyada kisko hai! Don't worry." Haadi peppered his face with kisses.

"I love you so much Haadi! Please don't make me do this again. Please!" Hatim requested.

"Apko lagta ha mein pagal hu? Itni kutai hone ke bad kon wapis krega baba! Nahi krunga paka." Haadi said.

Hatim cupped his face and dropped a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Go and get ready! School ka time horaha hai." Hatim said.

"Ap ab ko itna guilt horaha toh chuti krne de." Haadi said.

"Phele baat toh ye ke mujhe guilt nahi horaha bura lagraha ha bas or dusri baat ye ke chuti wala department mama ka hai ask her!" Hatim replied.

Haadi made a face which made Hatim chuckle.

"Ata hu neeche! Ready hokar." He said and stood up.

After wearing her uniform and getting ready all that left was braid. Zaira took her brush and walked towards his parents room. She was in no mood to braid her own hair today.

She knocked on the door and entered inside. Her father was standing on dresser fixing his tie.

She was little nervous to see her parents.

"Assalam Alikum." Hassan gave her a big smile ending all her nervousness. Zaira rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

Hassan noticed her chin quivering and he knew she would burst into tears any moment now.

"Please dont! Agar ap subha subha roengi to baba ka tu pura din sadly guzrega na." Hassan kissed her forehead.

"I didn't mean to disappoint you baba! I am sorry." Zaira said.

"I am not disappointed Zaira! Please!" Hassan replied gently.

"Bas karo rona! Ek aur ansoo nikla haina to me baat nahi krunga I promise." Hassan said and Zaira quickly wiped whatever tears she had.

Haider knocked on the door and entered.

"Baba woh black wali file..." He trailed of when he saw Zaira.

"Kia hua isse? Rorahi kyu rahi ha yeh!" Haider immediately rushed to her.

Zaira shook her head.

"Me nahi rorahi." She said.