31| Mini Haider

Haadi stood up scared!

"Kia karahe ho?" Mishi asked composed but her eyes were burning! She stayed calmed because if she even pretend to creat a scene than all of them would know Haadi did something he shouldn't and just for their fun they will snitch to Harib or Hammad so she stayed quiet!

"Arey Mishi aou na!" Faizi her cousin asked her!

Haadi stood up angrily!

"Api bol bari ha wo hamse!" His eyes blazed!

"Relax Haadi!" Faizi raised his hands and laughed!

"Haadi neeche ana zara!" She ordered with firm tone and left!

"Dude are you in trouble?" Faizi asked!

"Thanks!" Haadi rolled his eyes and ran behind Mishi!

"Api please sorry!" Haadi yelled behind her!

"Shut up!" Mishi yelled loudly!

She turned around and dragged him towards the guest house she harshly threw him on bed after reaching the room him and Hamza are supposed to say!

"Sharam nhi ati tumhe kia krne wale the tum?" She asked loudly!

Before Haadi could reply Hamza barged in! He was sent by Hammad to check on Haadi and when he reached there he found Mishi angrily dragging Haadi!

Mishaal doesn't gets angry at all she only gets scared when her younger siblings or even Hamza gets in trouble!

This was the first time when Hamza have seen her so angry so livid Haadi doing something reckless again boiled Hamza's blood!

"Kia kia isne!" He angrily asked!

His eyes were burning he was looking so much like Haider! Hamza and Haider shares an uncanny resemblance but Hamza's face was much more relaxed right now he was looking Haider doppelgänger!

Mishi immediately put Haadi behind her and shielded her from Hamza! Hamza's anger can be dangerous!

"What did he do Mishi!" Hamza asked furiously!

"Kuch nhi kia usne!" Mishi replied!

"Oh and I believe you!" Hamza tried to grab Haadi!

"Hamza don't hit him!" Mishi warned!

Hamza laughed sarcastically!

"Oh I am planning to do much more! Idhar aaou Haadi!" Hamza was now 100 percent sure that Haadi did something wrong the way he was bowing his head down tells tales of his stupidity!

"Hamza rehene dona!" Mishi pleaded!

"Mishi do you really think ke tum ise samjhogi or ye samjh jayega? Lafz samaj ate ha isko? Jab tak ek do laga na do tab tk dimag me kuch nhi jata iske!" Hamza raised the back of his hand!

"Dur Hamza! You don't even know isne kia kia ha!" Mishi pushed him back!

"Mishi batt krne do ise phele I go and call bare baba!" Hamza glared at her!

"Bhai please mene kuch nhi kia paka wada!" Haadi intervened!

"Start Talking Haadi!" Hamza growled!

And Haadi did! He explained him what happened!

"Did you have it?" Hamza asked furiously!

"Nahi paka nhi!" Haadi replied quickly!

"Were you planning to have it?" Hamza asked again!

"Mujhe nhi krna tha!" Haadi replied!

"Toh Mishi itne gusse me kyu ha?" Hamza asked now angrily!

"Bhai unhone ne mujhe zabardasti pipe dia tha api ko laga me peeraha hu me nhi peeta promise!" Haadi quickly promised!