8| Over speeding

Next morning Haider came downstairs for breakfast every body was present there but Hamza. Haider wanted to ask about him but chooses not to He wants him learn the importance of time he have to be at work not a university or school he doesn't needs to be shaken up he have to be responsible enough to get on his job on proper time and if he doesn't makes it on time than the lecture and scoldings he will receive in office will wake him up next time on time!

All of the elderly Men and younger children left for their respective works and Hamza was still not up! Mishaal noticed it and decided to shake him up!

"Hamza ke bache uthooo! 9 baje office ha tumhari!" Mishaal nudged him and shakes him hard!

"Han to 9 baje haina abhi 9 me time haa sone doo!" Hamza replied sleepily!

"Han bhot time ha pure 20 min!" Mishi taunted!

"Kia ha yarr!" Hamza settled on bed and looked at the clock!

"Shit shittttt! Tum pagal hoo? Mujhe phele kyu nhi utaya bhaiya mama kisi ne kyu nhi utaya?" He yelled!

"Choti Mama tumhari nani pass gai ha or bhaiya ka patanhi ab jaou nahanee!" She replied and left!

Mishi descended the stairs and walked towards kitchen!

"Ap please do sandwiches pack krde!" She asked to their Maid!

Hamza rushed downstairs with his hairs dripping wet and rushed towards the door! It was only 10 minutes left to reach on time!

"Hamzaa yee loo raste me khana!" Mishi gave him sandwiches! Hamza took it and left on a speed of light!

Hamza was getting absolutely scared! Rafiq sahab warned him just yesterday and now he was actually late! He was over-speeding without even realising! He decided to grab a bite as he was hungry!

He was eating his sandwich and was over speeding suddenly he saw an elderly man right in front of his car! He abruptly put a break! The man was unharmed but the sudden breaks makes him flustered and as a result he fell down!

"I am so sorry unclee!" Hamza came out and gave his hand to the Man!

"Ameer ke bapp ke bacho ke agey hum keere mokare hi hote abhi me mar bhi jata tab bhi tum sorry khe kr nikal jate" old Man probably in his early 60s scoffed at him!

"Aise koi batt nhi ha uncle I am genuinely sorry ap aye please bus me late horaha tha isme galti se hogaya!" Hamza holded his hand and walked him towards a bus stop on the opposite side!

"Arey rehne doo! 200 ki speed me gari chalana ajkal ke bacho ka shoq ha tum jau apne daftar (office) me chala jaungaa!" He shrugged him off and settle down!

"Uncle apko lagi ha to me hospital lejata hu please chaliye!" Hamza tried again!

"Arey kaahana tumse jau? Tum ameero ko sirf achai ka dikhawa krne ata ha mujhe tum logo ke chakar me nhi parna maff kro!" Old man pretty much screamed!

Other came to his help and Hamza left helplessly he was already getting late! He was absolutely hating the idea of over speeding his brothers would kill him if they gets to know!

He reached office at 9:12 am. He stepped out of the life waiting for Rafiq sahab to bounce on him but much to his luck he wasn't there must be somewhere else!

He quickly walked towards his desk! Asad gave him a disappointed look but kept his mouth shut! He assigned him todays work! And Hamza settled down to complete it!

It was almost 4 pm when Haider was working in his cabin! Suddenly his phone rang it was an unknown number! He picked it up!

"Assalam Alikum kia mein Haider Hassan Ahmedaani se batt karaha hu?" Someone asked!