71|Brat

Mishi subconsciously fixed her hair one last time before taking hesitant steps inside. Zaayan stood up from his chair as soon as he saw her entering inside his cabin with fresh flowers in her hands blossoming the entire room with its scent.

He was not expecting her at all. He thought Harib have something important business related things to discuss he had no idea he would be graced with her presence.

He cleared his throat twice.

"Ap?" He asked.

Mishi rolled her eyes scoffing at him because according to her he knew about this and he was anticipating her apology because her asking for forgiveness would add to his 1000 kgs ego.

"I mean please have a seat." Zaayan said as he settled down.

"Here! Ap ki apology." Mishi gave him the flowers and said.

Zaayan frowned.

"Me samjha nahi?" He asked with genuine confusion which Mishi took as smugness.

"I am sorry." Mishi said with tight lipped irritated smile.

"Kis kis baat ke liye?" Zaayan couldn't help but say.

Mishi's eyes blazed.

"Sirf or sirf usdin ke liye jab meri galti ki wajah se apki gari ka accident hua." She scoffed.

"Gari ka accident nahi mera accident hua tha!" Zaayan rolled his eyes. She should be sorry for their other interactions aswell where she have judged him like a random desi aunty but apparently she was too proud of it.

"Whatever! Bhaijaan chahte the me personally apse sorry khaou or apka jo bhi nuqsan hua wo me pay karu because I wasn't allowed to drive and I did." Mishi said while looking down.

"Its okay! I hope next time na ho." Zaayan said this time with actual smug resting on his face.

Mishi looked up ready to fight.

"Dekhe ap..." she trailed off as door got knocked again.

Harib entered when Zaayan allowed. Zaayan immediately stood up to meet him and hug him.

"Assalam Alikum.." He was not sure what to call him so he decided to call him Sir.

"Wallikum salam Zaayan kese ho?" Harib asked smiling.

"I am fine please have a seat." Zaayan said.

"Nahi hogaya mera!" Mishi said to stop Harib from sitting.

Harib just gave her a look and she murmured something inaudible.

"Harib sir in sab ki need nahi thi! I am glad accident chota sa tha this apology was absolutely not needed." All the smugness was now away from his face it was now fear he was scared of his older sister and he doesn't want to face her wrath.

"Call me bhai Zaayan please." Harib requested with a smile and Mishi rolled her eyes again.

"Mujhe Hamza ne bataya your car was wracked and I want to pay for it. Infact Mishaal will pay for it." Harib said and offered him blank check.

"Absolutely not! Me ye nahi lesakta." Zaayan was too scared of Aiza to accept it.

"I said I am sorry meri wajah se jo hua and now I am ready to cover it leljiye or baat khatam kare." Mishi said a little too harshly for Harib's liking.

He looked at her in shock. Mishi only talks like this when she becomes defensive he can only guess that she was being to embarrassed right now or she was just plain irritated with Zaayan.

"Mishaal!" Harib's tone was not stern not firm but it was enough to make Mishi shut her mouth.

Zaayan smirked and stiffed a chuckle the girl who lectures him about younger siblings rights was now sitting quietly because of her older brother.