76|Dinner

Hatim entered in his room and saw his wife sitting on her dresser chair undoing her hair. Every day after coming back from work she combs her blow dried hair and will tie them in ponytail or bun.

She was silently focusing on her hair when Hatim walked in he gently snaked his arms around her neck when she looked up he gave her a charming Hatim smile a smile which Hatim Hamza and Haadi shares.

Nazia didn't say a word but didn't shrug him aswell she picked up the brush to open her curls but Hatim stopped her.

"Don't." He said softly.

"I am thinking of dinner? Can we go?" He asked his wife.

"Haadi bhi ayega." Nazia said finality.

"Ofcourse! Go and get ready." Hatim smiled at her. She also stood up and hugged him.

"I am sorry." She whispered in his chest.

"I am sorry too." Hatim replied and kissed her head.

"Bhaiya ne kuch kha to nahi na?" She asked.

"Kuch? Band bajadi meri!" Hatim sighed dramatically.

Nazia laughed out softly.

"Sorry." She said.

"Nothing I didn't deserve!" Hatim kissed her head again and nudged her to go and get ready.

The family drove towards restaurant Haadi stayed silent throughout the way he was silently using his phone but when Hatim parked the car he turned around and opened his palm.

Haadi raised his brows.

"Phone." He ordered.

"Baba!" Haadi whined.

Hatim gave him a charming smile.

"Please!" He said cutely.

"Mama dekhne na inhe." Haadi sulked.

"Baba or mein bhi phone nahi use krnge no phone today." Nazia declared.

"Ofcourse ap dono to mile we hi hote ho." Haadi said but gave his phone to his father.

Hatim took his phone out and gave his phone to his wife aswell making Haadi's mood immediately better.

"Baba?" Haadi said as the left the car.

"Ji?" Hatim replied.

"Ap gussa ho?" He asked.

"Gusaa nahi hu but I do need to talk to you." Hatim replied.

"Dantlo marlo gussa karlo bas naraz mat hona." Haadi whispered in his ear. Hatim kissed his head and nodded.

Haadi than walked to her mother and tightly hugged her.

"Bhot gussa ho?" He asked.

"Promise me mujhe inform kre begair kahi nahi jaoge?" Nazia asked.

"Nahi krunga paka." Haadi kissed her face.

"Okay than we are cool." Nazia winked.

"Baba!" Haadi said dramatically and loudly.

"Kia ha Haadi?" Hatim said startled the boy gave him a scare.

"Mama ka mood sahi hogaya! Ab wo gandi gandi sushi khange." Haadi slapped his head dramatically.

Nazia whacked him and Hatim joined the dramatics.

"Please Mama! No sushi." Hatim joined his hand.

Nazia looked here and there and as soon as she saw people she left her son and husband and walked upstairs leaving them both downstairs she was celebrating designer she can't have people embarrass her.