47| Best friend

"Zairaa!" Haider yelled.

Zaira quickly took the phone and ran to Haider but much to her luck phone got cut.

Haider snatched the phone and glared at her fiercely.

"Kon tha?" He asked.

"Mahir bhai" Zaira replied meekly.

"Sachi?" Haider's eyes sparkled.

"Sale ne tujhe phone kia mujhe nahi?" Hammad yelled.

"Ouch!" Hammad rubbed the back of his neck.

Harib just whacked him on the back of his neck.

"Aahista baat kro!" He scolded.

"Ye kab aya?" Harib asked referring to Mahir.

"Ye agaye?" Zaira asked loudly.

"Sabke speaker kharab hogaye ha is ghar me?" Harib asked firmly.

"Bhaiya bataye na?" Zaira asked Haider.

"Zaira mujhe nhi pata beta! Call uthane di tumhe?" Haider said irritated.

"Allah kare na aye ho!" Zaira muttered to herself.

Mahir Sikandar 26 year old boy. Haider's bestest friend since kindergarten. Hammad, Haider and Mahir were inseparable all through their childhood until Mahir decided to continue his studies in states. After his master he stayed in USA to learn about new stuff and explore.

Zaira hates him with all her heart. Zaira would never admit but Mahir was her first crush the first guy she found insanely Handsome. Mahir on the other hand have always treated Zaira like a cute little sister.

His gesture like ruffling her hairs or pulling her ponytail were the stuff 8 year old Zaira hated but a 13 year old started liking it until one day Mahir left.

Zaira is now embarrassed to face him she cringes hard whenever she thinks about him whatever little crush teen Zaira had was now gone it was just embarrassment.

Mahir was most handsome guy in his school even more than Haider. His looks were something people remembers him from such as his hazel eyes.

Mahir have always been an overachiever he likes exploring different things even though he was owner of the school but his grades have always been commendable. Haider is the only one who manages to beat him in studies.

The Ahmedaani knows and love Mahir just how they do their sons. Since past 4 years every body misses Mahir except Zaira she just never wants to see him again.

Mahir was also famous for his temperament he was called an angry young man but that was a very rare sight he gets angry very occasionally but whenever he does it used to get bad.

Hammad was the only one better in between these two hot headed. Haider and Mahir were a lot like each other.

"Call pick nhi karaha!" Haider said to Hammad.

"Krega call back!" Hammad replied while munching on his chips.

Mishi looked at him and cringed he was such a lame person according to them. Hammad was the most stupid person in the family!

He cares about very random things and doesn't care about major things. The boy was turning 26 but he have no idea. Hammad was the only one in sibling clan who forget his birthday.

Hammad was usually bad at remembering stuff he forgets about dates and important things making him the more the careless siblings he forgets about every single things making the family irritate.

"Itni deari lagti nahi ha phone utane me!" Haider snapped at Zaira when Mahir didn't pick up his call for the third time.

"Haider!" Hassan said sternly.