51|cake

Hammad turned around as soon as he listened Harib's voice but he didn't looses his grip on Haider's collar.

"Ek minute please bhaijaan!" He said to Harib and turned around again and punched Haider right on his jaw.

"Hammad!" Harib growled angrily.

"Himmat kese hui teri?" Haider kneed his stomach and freed himself from his grip.

Harib angrily walked towards them and whacked both of their necks without any remorse.

"Enough is enough!" Harib pulled them apart and yelled.

"Janwaar ho dono?" Harib barked angrily.

"Isne mara phele!" Hammad turned his face and sulked.

"Han to gussa tha me tune kyu mara?" Haider walked to him and was about to get into his face.

Harib pushed him with all of his strength!

"Mein hashar bura krdunga tumhara Haider stay away!" Harib barked.

The unofficial twins turned their faces away from each other!

"Insaano ki tarah dono apna haal sudharo aur bhar jaou!" Harib ordered.

"Ap yahn aye kyu?" Hammad asked.

Harib glared at him and walked towards the couches there it was. Their grandmother forgot her stick so he came inside to grab it.

Harib walked closer to the boys with stick in his hands.

"Ye lene! Ab jaou dono!" He commanded.

"Mujhe kaam ha mujhe nhi krni iski birthday celebrations!" Haider said and was about to leave.

His words hurt Hammad!

Harib swished the cane high in air and landed it sharply on Haider's back!

"Ouch shittt!" Haider jumped and yelled loudly.

"Get inside the garden NOW!" Harib growled at Haider.

Hammad immediately forgot his hurt and chuckled loudly.

Harib turned to him was about to whack him to but Haider stopped him.

"Bhaijaan usko chot ayi hai!" Haider immediately came in his defence.

Hammad sighed in relief his back was in no position to accept more.

"Jab punch karahe the tab nhi aya yaad?" Harib asked Haider.

"Chor inko chal tu!" Haider dragged Hammad away. He could sense another hit coming on his way so he just decided to leave and ofcourse he can not leave his twine with lethal Harib so he just dragged him angry or not he was his brother.

"Nahi karni mujhe tujhse baat!" Hammad pushed him.

"Mujhe bhi nahi krni leken bahar aa! 2 ghante gari chala kr tera cake laya hu ja kaatle or toosle!" Haider commented.

"Aisa konsa cake leaya ha tu?" Hammad asked angrily!

"Pooch apni bheno see!" Haider replied.

"Sachi? Maze ka hai?" Hammad asked with glint in his eyes.

Haider's eyes sparkled and he smiled.

"Lagta hai!" He replied.

"Aja khate hai!" Hammad put his arm in his neck and went towards the cake stall.

Mahir was munching sweets and suddenly he picked up the cupcake his eyes widened with taste.

"Ye Mirha ne banaye haina?" He asked no one in general.