89|Mean

"Bhaijaan! Idhar dekhlee please." Zaira was loosing her patience as Harib was not cooperating with pictures. Aiza was only chuckling through out. She had no idea her now fiancé was this bad at photos.

"Idhar hi dekhraha tu Ira." Harib replied sulking.

"Chorde ab! Bhabhi.." She said but immediately looked at Aiza if she was okay with it or not?

Aiza felt a different kind of happiness in her chest as she was the first one from the family to call her bhabhi. Harib was smiling ear to ear as pride settled inside his chest.

"Bhabhi kia?" Harib asks easing them both.

The way Aiza was grinning Zaira was content that she doesn't really have any issue.

"Bhabhi ki taraf dekhe!" She said.

"Zaira mein ye sab cringe poses nahi kraha hu." Harib straight away denied.

"Bhaijaan!" Zaira glared at him and give him a firm look.

"Mujhse nahi hota yar ye sab." Harib pouted and Aiza chuckled out loud.

"Soochlein bhabhi!" Hamza and Haadi came forward and Hamza couldn't help but intervene.

"Krlein na pose hi to krna hai!" Aiza said softly while chuckling.

Harib glared at Zaira who just gestured him to pose with strict eyes. Not wanting to deny neither his girl nor his sister he did all the poses Zaira asks.

"Bas kroo Zaira bhabhi ko saans lene do ab." Haider and Hammad came and said.

"Mishi kaha hai?" Harib asks.

"Bari mama pass." Haadi replied.

"Bhaijaan bas do last! Ache se smile karein ap dono." Zaira said Harib rolled his eyes.

Aiza held his hand and looked straight with a big smile on her face. The smile was enough to make Harib smile.

Mishi was helping her mother in distributing last final gifts to Aiza's family. Once she was done she started walking back towards the bride and groom.

While walking her eyes caught the sight of Zaayan kneeled on the ground holding Ayaan's hands by the look of it, it seems like little Ayaan was getting a lecture today aswell.

Mishi rolled her eyes angrily the guy in black kurta was only good looking nothing else was good about him who the hell lectures his little brother in family event. Not wanting to repeat her mistake of judging him again she just slightly walked closer to hear him.

"Nahi Ayaan wo kuch bhi bolein ap samne se jawab nahi denge." She heard Zaayan stern whispering.

"Leken kyu?" Ayaan's whine actually shook her.

"Wo bari haina Ayu! Aur to hamari dadi ha ap unhe kuch nahi bolenge promise me." As soon as Zaayan said this Mishi realised this was a private family conversation so she just walked away.

"Kaha thi?" Harib asks as soon as she walked closer to them.

"Bas mama ki help karahi thi." Mishi smiled charmingly.

"Idhar aou ek photo nahi khichwai hamare sath." Harib glared at her.

"Han Mishi jaou peeche ek photo lu Mein." Zaira said.

"Ji nahi! Haider ko phone do aur aou iske sath." Harib ordered Zaira too.

Aiza's heart jumped in realisation. Her man was a perfect family man. She have heard her mother saying if a man is good to woman of her family than he is good to every other women aswell, seeing him loving his sister like this made her realise how truly lucky she is.