42|Trouble Trouble

Zaira was just to sway but Mishi kept holding her hand tight.

Hamza on the other hand was hoping for Hammad to join them but of course Hammad won't sacrifice his sleep now.

Haider walked to them and just glared at them for few minutes and smirked looking at how successfully his plan worked.

The cane was just something his dadi gave to him to throw because it was damaged Haider decided to scare his siblings a little bit.

Haider walked towards then again and glared at them all of them who were now looking at him pleading eyes.

"Situps shuru kro." Haider's harsh voice came and the siblings's eyes popped out.

Few minutes later they were panting especially girls they were slower than boys especially Mishi maybe because she was never into sports and stuff Zaira on the other hand have played badminton's and stuff.

Zaira sat down on the garden after doing 11.

"Bas bhaiya thak gai!" She sat down and Mishi immediately followed her.

"Khare ho dono!" Haider walked closer with scary looking cane in his hands.

"You literally did 6 only!" Haider glared at Mishaal.

"Sorry bhaiya aur nahi horaha abhi bhaijaan ke sath bhi jana ha please!" Mishi was close to tears.

"Bhaijaan sath kaha jana ha?" Haider asked

"Driving seekhne!" Mishi replied.

"Kitne baje?" Haider asked

"Unhone kal kha tha 7 baje exact." Mishi replied.

"Great we still have 40 minutes start doing situps Mishaal don't make me more angry than I am." Haider said sternly.

"Bhaiya ziyada free nahi horahe?" Haadi asked Hamza.

"Bachpan se shoq haina unhe." Hamza replied

"Ouch." Hamza jumped the very next second because the cane in Haider's hand just showcased its talent on Hamza's back.

"Aur chalou Zuban" Haider said glaring.

"Sorry." Hamza replied glaring.

After few more Mishi sat down on the floor it was enough for her.

"Mujhse nhi hoga aur bhaiya please." Real tears started pooling in her eyes after only 12 situps.

Haider sighed and walked closer to her throwing the stick right at Hamza who catched it in a beat.

Haider walked towards Mishi and gave her his hand.

"Acha chordo nahi kro." Haider helped her standing up.

"Me bhi nahi krarahi." Zaira exclaimed

"Me bhi nahi!" Haadi joined

Haider turned around and looked at Hamza waiting for him to start but he just gave her a sheepish smile.

Mishi just hugged Haider and rested her face on his chest.

"Sorry bhaiya." She apologised

"You guys disobeyed us all Mishi baro ki baat ki koi ehemiat (importance) nahi hoti kia? Bare baba ko pata chalta unko hurt hota na? Itni party important thi to ake ek dafa baat to krte arey bhaijaan se kehte wo manalete hamein leken hamne mana kia uska bhi to koi reason tha na? Adhi raat ko ghar se bache gayab hojaye pata ha kitni fikar hoti ha?" Haider pulled apart and lectured them all rationally.

"Sorry bhaiya." They all said together

"Har dafa sorry? Abhi pichle dino itna bara scene hua leken tum charo sudharne ke liye tayar hi nahi ho? Batou hum aisa kia kre ke tum log sudhar jaou?" Haider asked with folded arms.