66|sneakily

Mishi's parents were somewhat shocked. Haroon was trying really hard to keep his temper in check and control his anger he was done absolutely done with his children doing reckless things and throwing the caution in air.

Rabia was getting mad but she was also scared for her whatever she did was something her sons and her husband won't tolerate.

Hammad was angry not just angry but livid he started walking closer to her and much to his and Mishi's surprise no one stopped him.

Hammad stood few inches away from her and glared her down with his arms folded on his chest.

"Why?" He asked his tone was sharp enough to make Mishi bow her head down.

"How dare you?" Hammad yelled he very rarely yells but it always manages to scare his siblings.

Rabia stood up from bed but Haroon shook his head at her he himself was not brave enough to reprimand his daughter but he will let his son do the job.

Mishi's silence was adding fuel to fire.

Hammad put his finger under her chin and made her look up.

"Mazak lagta ha tumhe ye sab? Bewakoof ho?" He asked darkly.

Mishi was quick to shake her head.

"Phir kia tha ye sab Mishaal? Dil chahraha tha itni behuda harkat krne ka?" Hammad shouted.

Mishi flinched and tears sting in her eyes.

Hammad noticed them but he was too angry to stop.

"Chot lagjati toh? Mishaal andaza bhi kia hosakta tha? Gari out of control hojati break nhi laga pati dhero masle hosakte they or tumhe pata kitna bara nusqsaan hosakta tha?" Hammad scolded harshly.

"Nahi leken tumhe kyu hamari fikar tum toh kro apne maan ki!" Hammad left the chin and scoffed.

Mishi looked up with red eyes mix of hurt and anger. The guys who was lecturing him about caution was the same one who was ready to sacrifice his life for a watch.

Mishi would have never retorted back if it was Harib but she can take this liberty with Hammad she was just about to say something but Harib stopped them.

He noticed Mishi's eyes and he was sure she was about to say something which can cause a major scene.

"Bas Hammad." Harib gently pulled him back.

"I have scolded her enough wo nahi kregi aisi galti dubara!" Harib said.

Hammad just angrily shook his head.

"Nahi karegi? Ankhen dekhe ap iski zara to sharam ho isee!" Hammad scoffed.

Mishi said something but Harib cut her off.

"Bas Mishaal!" Harib's tone was firm and expected complete obedience.

Mishi immediately losses her stance and stood there quietly.

"Ap ajj bhi kuch nahi kehenge?" Hammad glared at his father.

Haroon sighed.

"Mishaal idhar aye!" He called Mishi closer.

The Mishaal indicated that he was not as cool as he always is.

Mishi walked towards him and he gently made her look up.

"You do realise na apne aaj jo kia wo risky tha? You played with your brother's trust Mishi and I am very disappointed." Haroon's gentle scolding undid her as she started sobbing.

"Kuch bolo nahi darya bhena shuru!" Hammad snapped.

"Harib trusted you Mishi and you broke his trust. Apke bhai apse bhot Muhaabat karte ha don't let yourself forget that." Haroon continued.