80|Enraged

Zaayan exited the conference room as he was just done with one meeting.

"Sir apki next meeting 15 minutes bad hai." His assistant said to him and he nodded in return.

He made his way towards his cabin. He entered inside and filled himself a glass of water he was very nervous probably for the first time in his business career. He have a very important meeting with Japanese clients. His father always wanted to expand his business in Japan and today was the day where he can finally full fill that dream of his father.

He turned around frowning when he heard the door opening no one was allowed to enter without knocking.

He turned around and found his beautiful sister standing there with a charming smile. She was here to cheer him up like always.

"Don't you have a meeting with chauhaans?" Zaayan asked raising his brows.

Aiza smirked at him.

"I am a boss!" She replied and Zaayan rolled his eyes he walked towards his desk and settled on his seat. Aiza took a seat in front of him.

"Nervous?" She asked.

"Very." He replied honestly.

"Do you want me to come?" She asked.

"As much as I want you to be there but no! I think I would like to handle it on my own." He replied.

"You have got this Zai! You are the best they can invest in." Aiza said.

"It means so much to me bas dua karo." He replied.

"Tum kese ho? Usdin dinner bad se hamari baat hi nahi hui! How was your little date?" Zaayan asked.

"Shutup!" Aiza replied embarrassed and Zaayan chuckled loudly.

"Meeting kab ha wese?" Aiza asked opening her phone. She had received few messages she decided to check them out.

She started reading her messages.

"Zai brief me your presentation." She said as she was scrolling through her messages.

Zayaan smiled big and started his speech.

Aiza's childhood best friend Rija's message popped up out of nowhere and she immediately clicked on the video.

The video showed a car racing Aiza frowned when she saw Raayan's school's uniform. Her eyes went wide when she heard crowd chanting Raayan Raayan. She focused on the car and it was indeed Zaayan's car.

"Is he your cousin Raayan?" Rija asked.

"Zuu! Listen to me yaar!" Zaayan snapped.

He noticed the panic on Aiza's face.

"Zuu kia hua?" He asked standing up.

"Raayan kaha hai?" Aiza asked stoically.

Zaayan's hair on the back rosed up as he realised that something is about his brother.

"Raayan kaha ha Zaayan?" Aiza asked loudly.

"School me nahi ha." Zaayan replied shaking.

"Is this your car?" She asked as she showed the video.

Zaayan felt his world spinning when he watched the video. It was mostly definitely his car the crowd was chanting his brother's name. He felt his blood boiling when he saw the rough cuts his brother was making as if he was a professional racer.

Zaayan always have a idea about Raayan's obsession with cars and he was sure this was his brother. He taught him driving at 17 only because he doesn't want him go behind his back. He taught him all kind of safety traffic rules and made him promise that he won't sit behind a steering if not severe emergency.