4| Internship

Hassan walked with Zaira but he took a pause of two seconds and took out his phone he quickly messaged Haider!
"Play along"

Haider was about to leave study but he saw the message and rolled his eyes! His sister was the biggest brat and his father and uncles made sure she gets treated like a royalty!

Now his father will come and pretend to scold him they have been in this situation thousands of times when Zaira was a child and she bumps into chair or table so their father use to hit the chair back so that Zaira can stop crying! This tradition has stopped but scolding someone who scolded Zaira is never gonna stop!

Haider was amused because he haven't said a word to her all of this drama because he scolded Haadi he just can not understand their dynamics!

Hassan and Zaira entered the room and Zaira's face was completely different! Few minutes ago when she was studying right here her face was of the most innocent child of the world but right now her eyes were full of naughtiness and a mischievous grin adorned her face!

"Haider ye me kia sunraha hun?" Hassan fake scolded

"Kia sunrahe ha ap?" Haider asked with a bore face!

Zaira who was standing on her tall father's side she gently nudged him and pointed at the ruler which was still resting on the table!

"Tumne meri beti ko kyu Mara?"

"Mene nhi Mara!" Haider denied the accusation immediately!

"Batou Zaira bhaiya ne marana?" Hassas asked his daughter and she nodded two times!

"Mene Mara tumhe?" Haider asked with one eyebrow raised!

She shook her head Noo again two times cutely! Both Haider and Hassan chuckled at her antics and she shyly looked down!

"Mishiii!" She exclaimed suddenly!

"Kia Mishi?" Haider asked

"Wo.wo bhaiya Mishi ne bulaya thaa!"

"Toh jau" As soon as the words came out of his mouth she ran off making both father and son smile!

"Bs krde baba bari hogai ha ab yeh!" Haider told his father!

"Meri to bachi hi haina tum dono bhai bhot ho sakhti krne ke liye mujhse nhi hoti!" Hassan replied!

"Olevels ke exams ha baba uske 10 din me or books ko hath bhi nhi lagana ha usko ap bataye me kese parhau thora sa danta tu ab ajate ha please ap khud na kre mujhe to krne de!" He somewhat whined!

Hassan laughed at his oldest son!
"Wo itne piyar se ati ha mere pass me kia kru?"

"Aur ap ajate ha mujhe daatne itna na bigare baba!"

"Tum bigarne dete khaa ho? Mujhe pata ha tum ache se krwadoge tayari!"

"Me to krwa dunga bs ap itni madat kreiga ke bar bar mujhe daantne na ajaiya kre!"

"Tum bhi marna mat sahi ha?"

Haider rolled his eyes at his father's antics! His sister was way to much spoiled!

Zaira ran off as fast she can! She wanted her brother in trouble she herself was about to be in one! She took a breath of relief and barged into Mishi's room!

"Allah Bal Bal bach gai!" She laid on Mishi's bed!

"Kia hua phir? Or Haadi kha ha?" Mishi asked while closing her Tv!

"Arey Han Hadi kha ha? Uski to solid band bajadi yar bhaiya ne itna danta phir khare reh kr test likhwaya aur to aur corner me khara krdia!" She told the details