3| scary

Naziya chachi walked into Zaira's room and found her sitting on her bed with a sheet mask on!

"Ye tum ab kis liye facials karahi ho?" She asked!

"Arey chachi school haina monday se bs isliye face bhot dull lagraha tha to fresh karahi hu!" She shrugged!

"Beta school ke liye parhna hota facial nhi krna hota!" Her chachi replied disgusted by today's generation!

"Arey chachi parhai to hoti rehgii!" She spoked tightly because she can not mess up her facial!

"Beta filhal to Haider ne tumhe or Haadi dono ko study me bulaya ha!"

The pillow Zaira was holding in her hands fell down and she stood up!

"Kyu study me kyu? Mene promise kuch nhi kia ye apke bete ne to khai mujhe nhi phasadia! Haye Allah!" She started blabbering

"Kuch kia ha ya nhi ye to mujhe pata nhi leken usne kha ha books lekar jau study me!"

"Allah khai unko phir teacher teacher khelne ka shoq to nhi charaha ha?" She removed her mask and spoked!

A voice came asking for Naziya from behind!

"Ira please Haadi ko bhi lejana neeche me jarahi hu tumhare chachu bulrahe ha!" She told her and took her exit!

Zaira stomped her foot but get on it eventually! She hated their grandfather study cum Library! In the basement of haveli there was one grand library along with a home office all the elder men and and the oldest brothers they spend most of their time there and the ladies and the younger clan stays away from it!

Haider was dangerous as a brother but him as a teacher was an entirely different person! He changes into one of the strictest teacher of school the one who roams all around the school with cane in his hands! Every time Zaira's mother ask Haider to make Zaira or even Hamza complete their homework every single time they have come out sobbing!

Mishaal on the other hand was different she was studious she loves studying and she loves reading books however Zaira doesn't let her she makes her drop books as soon as she picks it up!

Zaira and Haadi were the only children in house who hates studying and school! Both of them never scored a inch above 75% and that to because Haider makes them sit with books until they actually starts studying!

Hamza was never the high scorer but he was not as bad as Zaira he was an average student and few warnings from Haider makes him study if not by choice than by fear but he does study at the end of the day!

Haadi was his bhaiya's favourite but not Haider's favourite when he is in his teacher mood! Haider wants them to score good so that they can have them get enrolled in decent universities!

Zaira and Haadi both were unaware that Haider have that test results! A few days back Zaira mistakenly cursed at Haadi few time in anger and he recorded it and was blackmailing her to get back at him Zaira searched up in his entire room searching a cigarette or vape but she couldn't found any at the end she got his test results and she tried blackmailing him for that and he to confirm her suspicions that he have most definitely hid it from Haider! And now she can be in trouble too because she was aware!

Both of them entered study with their book bags on their shoulders! Haadi was scared but he planned to charm him! But his plan disappeared the moment he stepped in! The look on Haider's face was very dangerous!