83|First time

Hatim took a deep breath and reminded himself that his son hadn't done anything severely wrong. A school bunk for a 15 year old boy wasn't very uncommon however it is not something that should be encouraged or taken lightly.

Haadi's gaze was only fixed on door as he was waiting for his mother. He knows she is stricter than his father but in this moment he badly needs her.

Hatim noticed his look of desperation and sighed tiredly. He doesn't want her son to miss his mother and resent her for not being here for him.

"She is busy Haadi! She knows everything and she wanted to come I stopped her." Hatim very slightly gentled his tone and Haadi couldn't control himself any longer he started sobbing.

He have been in troubles hundreds of times but never in once he have seen his father like this. It was basically his first time seeing his father like this he was getting scared and rightly so.

"I am really sorry baba! Please mujhe maaf krde." Haadi sobbed.

"Wipe your tears! And stop crying right now." Hatim commanded harshly. He won't let the tears weaken him not anymore.

Haadi's immediately stopped crying the tone have that effect on him. He wiped his tears.

"Go straight to library and fetch me a ruler!" Hatim ordered looking anywhere but him.

"Baba?" Haadi asked hiccuping.

"Right now!" Hatim said loudly enough to make him scurried.

Haadi took the elevator straight to basement and much to his luck no one was in library he fetched the ruler and went back to his room. He can hear Zaira's sobs from the other room and he knew she was getting it to.

Haadi went back to his room and give his father the ruler with shivering hands. Hatim caressed the ruler and Haadi gulped.

"Anything you want to tell me? Why did Hamza slap you?" Hatim asked still caressing the ruler.

Haadi's breathing started hitching he was shivering at this point. He himself have no idea why did the ask that question to Rafay the sudden rush of adrenaline came to him and now he regretting it badly.

"Baba! I promise mene kuch nahi kia sirf aye race dekhne ke! I wanted to look cool mene soocha grade 10 mein se sirf me jaunga to it would look cool. I am very sorry baba." Haadi cried.

Hatim placed his finger under his chin and made him look up.

"As far as I know you tumhara definitely dil hua hoga drive krne ko? Please tell me you did not touch the vehicle please! Don't tell me Hamza saw you doing something wrong and he slapped you." Hatim's tone had desperation and it made Haadi hate himself.

He gulped and decided not to lie he will take all the beatings but he will never disappoint the guy standing in front of him. He will never disrespect him by lying looking straight in his eyes.

"I asked Rafay to let me drive this restaurant he denied aur bhai agaye. Restaurant wahn se ek gali dur tha or gali bilkul saaf hai." Haadi said quickly and closed his eyes.

As much as his sentence angered Hatim but he sighed in relief he was sure something must have happened he knew his son better than them he knew Hamza wouldn't have slapped him this harshly if not anything like that.

Haadi opened his eyes wide in pain when he felt a sharp sting on his forearm his father have assaulted him by the very ugly ruler.

"Oww!" Haadi cried in pain. Haider's hit never makes him cry like this.

"I told you not to drive didn't I Haadi? Hamza nahi ata to tum driving krte?" Hatim yelled whacking him again.

"I am sorry baba! I am really sorry please nahi maro lagrahi hai." Haadi cried out in pain.