Chapter 2

As if a steel knife had been pierced through his chest, He Zhuo froze immediately. The weather in June was chilly all over his body, and the pain made him tremble even at his fingertips: "Bone, bone... isn't there even a bone left..."

  "Bones?" Ji Tinglan sneered: "Human bones can't be burned easily, but they will hurt. If the pain is unbearable, they will change back to their original shape. You know how small his body is, the size of a short-legged kitten the size of a palm , the whole body is hairy, once the fire passed, there was no bones left. I searched for a long time, and only found this..."

  He took out a brocade box from his pocket, and opened it without waiting for He Zhuo's reaction. Inside was a small ball of burnt black sticky substance mixed with two balls of withered yellow cat hair.

  Just one glance at He Zhuo's heart suddenly constricted, his throat seemed to be choked as if a stone had been stuffed in it.

  All hope is lost.

  Ji Tingyu was burned to death...

  He is so afraid of fire, he can't bear the scald on his fingertips, but he wants to turn back into a kitten and be burned alive, how much pain he must have had at that time...

  He Zhuo didn't dare to think about it at all, and even recalled this ridiculous marriage, only to realize that he only gave Ji Tingyu bitterness.

  An alpha of his level often has such an exuberant sexual desire that it makes his partner collapse, and he is in heat 365 days a year, just like a livestock in human skin.

  He keeps himself clean and doesn't bother to take care of his lover, but if he wants to be in a serious relationship, the other party will be discouraged when they hear about his rank. He Zhuo didn't find a lover in the past few years, and He Zhuo didn't force it, and devoted himself to his career until he caught a glimpse of Ji Tingyu four years ago.

  On the snow-capped mountains stretching thousands of miles, Omena, dressed in red makeup, was galloping on the horse, reining in the reins in the setting sun like a burning mountain, pulling the horse's hooves forward, hunting in red, and then raised his chin and gave him a public whistle .

  "Hey! Which family's young master are you from?"

  At that moment, He Zhuo realized that the time of love at first sight is so short, as short as a hasty heartbeat.

  The short time together on the snow mountain made them feel good about each other, but Ji Tingyu left without saying goodbye because of work. He Zhuo waited for a year before he returned to China, and immediately asked Ji's family to marry him, and Ji's family readily agreed.

  But after getting married, he found out: Ji Tingyu didn't like him at all, and he agreed to get married only to save the family's business.

  Even on the wedding night, when He Zhuo couldn't help but touch his waist, he was thrown over his shoulder and fell to the ground, with the black muzzle of the gun pressed against his head.

  And Ji Tingyu's flustered and disgusted eyes, trembling fingertips, made He Zhuo feel like a piece of garbage flying with flies.

  He immediately turned cold: "I'll just say disgusting, don't force yourself like this."

  "But your father sold you to me for the sake of the family business, so why are you pretending to be noble?"

  He is too arrogant, arrogant and inferior. After being refuted, he only sees his own shame, and he speaks quickly without any scruples.

  Not paying attention at all, after he left, the collapsed Ji Tingyu shivered in the corner, buried his face in his knees and explained blankly: "I'm sorry, I can't control it..."