Chapter 74

He took out the remaining two pieces of chocolate, and just about to open the mouthpiece to neutralize the bitter taste of lozenges, he heard He Zhuo say in the kitchen: "Xiaoyu, don't eat chocolate, your throat hurts even more after eating."

  The cat was frightened, and wondered if the man had eyes behind his back or what.

  "Ah! Got it, I didn't eat it."

  As he spoke, he sneakily tore open the candy skin with his fingernails, and secretly put it in his mouth. One second he was still secretly happy, but the next second he heard He Zhuo say: "If I kiss you later and taste the taste of chocolate, I will feed you all that lozenge."

  The kitten's triumphant expression froze: "..."

  "Pfft." Spit on the paper, turned and shouted at the kitchen: "I spit it out!"

  Don't take throat lozenges, it's really too bitter!

  He Zhuo listened to his muttering in a low voice, and the movements of his hands became lighter.

  -

  The chocolate was not allowed to be eaten, and Ji Tingyu's mouth was itchy, so he took out a cigarette from his pocket and put it in his mouth, reached out to touch it, and the lighter was gone.

  He got up and went to the kitchen to look for him, and happened to meet He Zhuo who was also smoking.

  Alpha, who is more than 1.9 meters tall, is leaning against the counter, wearing loose pajama pants, with one hand lifting the pot cover and the other hand stirring the noodles. The mobile phone is still clamped on the shoulder, as if talking to a secretary or assistant. people explain things.

  Ji Tingyu didn't make a sound, afraid of disturbing him, he mouthed to him with a cigarette in his mouth: Where is the fire?

  He Zhuo glanced at him, put down his chopsticks and clamped the phone to his right shoulder, and said to the person on the phone, "Tell them not to add a single point", while stretching out his big hand to hold his neck, pressing towards himself.

  The two cigarettes biting into each other's mouths "snap" together to form a flat "V", and the sparks "Zizi" light up, reflecting each other's own eyes.

  The faint smell of tobacco lingers on the tip of Ji Tingyu's nose, and He Zhuo's body temperature envelops him completely.

  This is called confrontation, Ji Tingyu knew it, but all he could think about was just now in the bathroom, He Zhuo taught him to confront the gun.

  The cigarette in his mouth was lit, and He Zhuo let him go, pushed him to a place where the smell of oily smoke could not get out, and continued to talk to the secretary as if nothing had happened.

  Ji Tingyu stared blankly at his cigarette, forgetting to smoke it for a while.

  I don't know why he was going crazy, the blood in his chest suddenly boiled together, which made him rush to He Zhuo, took out the cigarette from his mouth, stepped on his feet and kissed him!

  "Well."

  Before He Zhuo hung up the phone, his mouth was sealed.

  Feeling the soft tip of the tongue timidly and actively teasing myself, wanting to kiss, but unable to do so, it just clings to each other like a small animal.

  His panting suddenly increased, and the heat rushed downward.

  The secretary on the receiver couldn't hear his voice, so he tentatively called him: "Mr. He? Are you still there?"