Chapter 35

"Are you looking at my hand?"

  A voice with no emotional ups and downs sounded, and the cat was caught in an instant.

  "Meow..." I, I didn't...

  "Which do you prefer, my eyes or my hands?"

  He Zhuo is still in the posture of crossing his legs, his eyes are extremely cold, and he can't see a trace of desire.

  But Ji Tingyu seemed to be scorched by the boiling magma that rushed out of the volcano, and he stammered and replied: "I prefer...hands..." After speaking, he immediately buried his face in his paws.

  He Zhuo raised his lips calmly, it was like this in his previous life.

  "Why do you prefer hands?" He induced: "Because eyes can only look at you, but hands can touch you, right?"

  Is it right? Ji Tingyu also asked himself in his heart: Do I really think so?

  But he soon had no time to think, because He Zhuo's two hands were lifted up in the interlaced light and shadow, overlapping each other vaguely, caressing and sliding each other.

  After caressing slowly for two circles, he put it to his lips again, and kissed it delicately and lingeringly.

  Ji Tingyu's head exploded with a "buzz", and he felt that he was finished.

  So thirsty, hot and thirsty... I couldn't help swallowing.

  "What are you swallowing?" He Zhuo asked.

  "......Nothing at all!"

  "Are you thirsty, do you need me to feed you something to drink?"

  "No, I'm not thirsty..."

  The scene of He Zhuo melting snow water in his palm to feed him uncontrollably appeared in Ji Tingyu's mind. Unexpectedly, in the next second, He Zhuo really spread out his palm, and his cold white fingers were caressed. Hong, bewitched slightly:

  "Xiaoyu, come here."

  "I promise you won't touch it hard."

  "You like my hands don't you?"

  Yes, I like it... I'm going over now...

  The cat crawled dizzily, as if it was about to launch: "Then get ready, I'm coming."

  He Zhuo immediately opened his arms like a holy father, "I will catch you."

  The kitten swallowed its saliva, and then rushed towards him with all its strength, as if it was about to turn away from the whole world and crash into his arms, He Zhuo unconsciously moved forward for this.

  But at the moment when the fingertips brushed the cat's ear, the cat suddenly turned around and jumped at his ear, dragging a long tail and said cunningly: "You want to seduce me? It's a pity, I prefer... Dai, Hei, Leather, hands, gloves, etc."

  After speaking, he jumped off him without hesitation, and when He Zhuo reacted, he only saw the round figure rushing into the bathroom.

  Not only was he not bewitched by him, but he was also included in the army.

  Really bad cat.

  He Zhuo froze there, feeling the soft touch left by his fingertips, like a villain who was tortured to the point of arousal and then cut off his desire abruptly, he smiled suddenly.

  He relaxed his body and lay down on the sofa, closed his eyes and raised his head halfway, raised his hand to gather the two strands of forehead hair that had fallen out behind his head, and his fingertips suddenly froze after he finished.