Chapter 29

"Forget it, I'm so hot I'm going to explode."

He Zhuo took off his coat and wrapped it around him, "What's for dinner? Shall I cook noodles for you?"

"I don't have an appetite, I don't want to eat after two bites."

"Eat as much as you want, I'll eat what I can't finish."

"Oh, you're so annoying, do whatever you want." Ji Tingyu avoided him in disgust, and He Zhuo patted him on the shoulder helplessly, "Go, call me if you need anything."

Ji Tingyu left, and the entire gate of the base fell into dead silence.

Everyone suppressed their voices and let out exclamations, and they all froze on the spot.

"My God, was that our boss just now? He looks so obedient..."

"I just want to know who Mr. He is, the eldest relative? It won't be the big leader from above who came to inspect, right?"

Those who just saw He Zhuo today were dumbfounded and dumbstruck. They had never seen Ji Tingyu so intimate with anyone, and even Desert Qing had never touched his face.

"No, no, boss, don't tell me, his full name is He Zhuo." In contrast, Meng Fan and the others were much calmer, "The boss specially recruited him, and it is said that he has handed in the nomination certificate."

"What kind of certificate can be posted with the boss! I want to hand it in too!"

"I don't know, we don't know the details."

-

He Zhuo went to do as the Romans did, and had dinner in the canteen of the reporter department, and took a look at Ji Tingyu's usual dining place.

He took the dinner plate and sat down in a corner.

The dim light above his head hit his perfectly lined jaw, like a famous light and shadow painting by a master.

The eyes of the crowd followed him like X-rays. Naturally, there were many of Ji Tingyu's former suitors and admirers. They couldn't wait to find any loopholes in He Zhuo that could compare him.

But the result was not satisfactory.

He Zhuo's body is perfect, his mixed-race face has both Chinese and Western charms, and he chews slowly with his eyes down, like a lazy wolf king.

His classical aristocratic demeanor made him feel like he was shooting a luxury tableware advertisement even if he ate a can of hamburger with a knife and fork.

Not to mention the unflappable and powerful aura in those ice-blue eyes, which made many suitors feel frustrated.

Except for a diagonal line of sight, there was a strong sense of unwillingness in the ruthlessness.

He Zhuo took a sip of his saliva, looked up quickly, and the other party immediately retreated into the corner of the wall.

Coward. He snorted lightly in his heart.

-

After eating, the monkey came over wiping his mouth and said that he would take him to the dormitory.

The monkey man is not as good as his name suggests. He is tall and strong. He is a native of M country. He has one eye injured and wears a black leather blindfold all the year round. He looks like a pirate captain in a cartoon, but he has a very kind personality.

"Hiss... let's go first, I'll take you to the dormitory." He seemed to have eaten something, rubbed his stomach and screamed, and kept releasing aromatic gas.