Chapter 77

Ji Tingyu broke into the girl group and found that the girl who had been intimate with the arms dealer was also a cat.

  He immediately lifted the hair on the side of his face naturally, revealing the cat earring on his ear.

  It has always been the custom among the rich ladies of Newell to exchange earrings as a sign of their close friendship.

  Sure enough, as soon as the cat earrings were exposed, the girl readily agreed to exchange them, and Ji Tingyu gently took over the task of helping her remove the earrings.

  When the girl brushed her hair back, she turned sideways and smelled the scent of agave on her neck—the arms dealer had kissed her neck just now.

  At this time, He Zhuo's preliminary investigation has also been completed, and three suspicious boxes have been locked. He walked to the fence on the second floor and looked down at Ji Tingyu.

  The cat raised its head, and its ears swayed from side to side, like a kitten proudly raising its head.

  This is a signal that their agreed tasks are completed.

  Afterwards, the two met on the second floor, and first reminded Shen Ting not to act rashly, and then divided into two groups to shuttle around the venue, looking for the waiter who smelled of tequila.

  ——For banquets with a high degree of privacy like this, a reliable waiter will be appointed separately to serve them, and they will come and go frequently without causing suspicion.

  The two quickly found their target at the door of the back kitchen, a jaguar Alpha, with long legs and a thin waist and a handsome appearance.

  "Did you know that there is a cocktail whose color is emerald? And because of the addition of edible coloring powder, even if it touches the ice, it will not wash off the color as it melts." Ji Tingyu shook the glass bug shaken.

  He Zhuo only needs one look to understand his plan: "Not only do I know, I can also adjust it. Is it waterproof?"

  "certainly."

  "Let's go."

  The two hit it off immediately, and walked towards the back kitchen arm in arm.

  Ji Tingyu raised his hair and put his chest on his chest, and rushed up without saying a word.

  "Wait, what are you doing?" He Zhuo stopped him.

  "Huh? I'm going to take care of that jaguar."

  "How to do it?"

  "Well......"

  Careless, how could I forget this vinegar essence.

  He hesitated and said with a guilty conscience: "If I talk about life and ideals, would you believe me?"

  He Zhuo: "Do you see green on my head?"

  Ji Tingyu: "..."

  "Just to seduce, right?" He Zhuo mercilessly exposed him.

  Ji Tingyu insisted: "Then I'm so good, I won't suffer."

  In the next second, He Zhuo said, "I'll go."

  The little cat's jaw dropped on the spot: "Are you going? Are you sure?"

  That's an Alpha!

  An Alpha as hard and straight as you!

  Are you really not going to fight him when you go in?