Chapter 108

He didn't tell anyone when he left, and went to the garage to pick up a car while the team members were out to survey the wind shelter.

  After looking at it for a long time, I finally chose the Wrangler that He Zhuo often drives. When I walked around to the door, I raised my hand and tapped on the front cover lightly, as if saying goodbye to someone: "I'm leaving, you also take care."

  The first stop is Helena, a romantic garden town by the lake. He wants to pick some white mulberry camellias that grow in water unique there, make dried flower specimens, and take them to worship his mother.

  Just after driving out of the snow-capped mountains, Desert Qing called.

  When he pressed the headset, his fingers accidentally touched the stone on his neck, and it still hurt like a needle prick.

  I don't know whether it was a coincidence or fate, he threw the stone into the sea that day, and it happened to fall into the sucker of the octopus stump and was salvaged together.

  Ji Tingyu didn't throw it away, but he didn't return it to He Zhuo either.

  He put his fingertips in his mouth and asked Desert Qing: "What's wrong?"

  "Brother, why aren't you at the base?"

  "I'm leaving, what's the matter?"

  "Just now the station called us and said that He Zhuo was not on the train ten minutes after the departure!"

  "What did you say?!"

  Ji Tingyu's pupils shrank suddenly, he sat up abruptly, and stepped on the gas pedal, but there was an extremely steep slope in front of him, and he would definitely fly out in the air if he rushed up like this.

  In desperation, he could only slam the steering wheel to shift to the left, but unexpectedly, the snow layer on the ground on the left was empty!

  "Hmm—" With an exclamation and harsh scratches, the Wrangler drove into the empty chamber, the front of the car dropped rapidly, the rear of the car instantly tilted up to 90 degrees, and the airbag quickly deployed, smashing into the ground together with the shattered windshield. On Ji Tingyu.

  Blood gushed out from his forehead immediately, and flowed down his temples. The cat struggled to raise its head a few times, but finally lowered its head unwillingly, and the stone around its neck revealed a faint layer of red light.

  -

  The first thing I feel when I open my eyes is cold.

  It was as if his whole body was frozen, his hands and feet were stiff and unable to move, and his joints and back hurt like being pricked by needles.

  The sky was overcast, and vultures and crows circled in carnival. There was a faint "cracking" sound of burning fire in my ears, and the familiar smell of gunpowder smoke mixed with the smell of something being burnt floated into my nostrils.

  "hiss......"

  Ji Tingyu tried to move his fingers and turn his neck. He had never felt so light in his body, like a weightless piece of paper that floated up on the spot as soon as he propped up his body.

  Then he realized that he was really floating.

  With both feet in the air, he stretched out his hand and passed through the low-flying crow.

  do you died......

  The kitten's eyes were red and his face was full of bewilderment.

  After being dazed for a moment, he raised his hand to touch his forehead, which was bloody and sticky.