Chapter 121

The cat was so angry that it pushed his mouth with two paws and pulled out its head. It fell to the ground with a "slap", stood up and rushed towards him.

  Originally, I wanted to kick He Zhuo and then turn around and leave, which looked cool.

  As a result, the wolf's legs were too hard. He kicked himself back and lay down on the ground. He got up, stared at the stars, spun around, patted his buttocks, turned his head and walked away.

  Not fucking cool at all!

  Ji Tingyu doesn't want to mess with him anymore!

  But the wolf king picked it up again, stuffed it into a small sleeping bag, hung it around his neck, and rushed down the mountain in the howling cold wind.

  The speed and power that had never been felt made the kitten meow excitedly, its head got out of the sleeping bag, its ears disappeared, and it was blown into a seal by the wind.

  Warm and safe immersive best viewing position.

  All right, the cat twisted its ass happily.

  Let's keep doing it.

  The surprise prepared by He Zhuo was behind a small hill. Ji Tingyu thought he was going to watch the moon or sing, after all, he didn't have a half-romantic brain and racked his brains to think of so many.

  But I didn't expect that when I walked out of the hill, a large field of blue-purple flowers swaying in the wind appeared in front of my eyes. It was the blue viburnum of Diankang Volcanic City that I couldn't see.

  Confined by the cold moonlight circle on the snow surface, faint blue light was actually refracted.

  Ji Tingyu is sure that it didn't exist here before.

  "You sent people to transplant them here?"

  "Well, but it's too cold here, it's not easy to grow, and the viewing period is too short."

  The cat jumped out of the sleeping bag and stumbled dizzily, looking intoxicated at the Qionghua Ocean crowded side by side in front of it, even the steps it took were shaking and floating.

  "So beautiful, they seem to be glowing?"

  "The bottom of the sea of ​​flowers is covered with blue gems."

  "Spread, spread? So much?"

  This set of operations subverted an ordinary rich young master's perception of money. His teeth were sore, but when he thought that He Zhuo even brought money with him, he couldn't help but laugh out loud in the middle of the night.

  "I'm going to pack them all up! Take them back!"

  The cat rushed to roll in the sea of ​​flowers with its little sleeping bag in its mouth, and occasionally dug a few beautiful gems and put them in the bag.

  In fact, this flower field is not spectacular. The giant wolf walked through it in a few steps, but to Maruko Kitten, it was as vast as the ocean.

  He lay down and rolled over, picking a large bouquet of flowers with his little paws and throwing them on the top of his head, letting them fall down one after another, falling into his warm orange fur.

  There is one in each of the two small ear sockets, as if secretly making a wish to the kitten god.

  The giant wolf didn't make a sound, just lay quietly in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers and watched him play, helping him to surround a fortress that was absolutely safe.