Chapter 117

"Don't take orange blossom and coconut, you don't like those two flavors." He Zhuo sincerely suggested.

  The cat looked surprised: "I don't like it, I don't even know."

  "I bought you hand oils with these two flavors, but you haven't used them up after half a year."

  "Okay, I see it smells like corn chowder, it's you!"

  Holding a bottle of shower gel that he would never use, he continued to walk forward. He wanted to stock up on two boxes of inhibitors, but he saw a small umbrella neatly hanging on the pegboard next to him.

  "Ultra-thin skin-friendly, spiral particles, wolf tooth luminous... There are so many tricks in this thing."

  He Zhuo took his finger off one of the small umbrellas: "Look at what this is for, we don't need it."

  He hasn't used it since the first time.

  Alpha's body fluid does not harm the omega's body, and it is also one of their essential nutrients during estrus.

  "Don't you want to try?" Kitten was a little embarrassed.

  "No, I just want to cum—"

  "Shut up!"

  Ji Tingyu was frightened to death by his bold speech, and jumped up to silence him.

  He Zhuo looked very innocent, his mouth was covered and he still said:

  "But you obviously like it very much, but you will be disappointed if you get it on your back."

  The cat looked frustrated, lowered its head, touched its neck and muttered in a low voice: "Wearing this will make it easier to clean up. Don't you have bad hands now? If you don't let me take a bath, you will say that I don't love you. Let you wash it for me." You have no strength in your hands."

  He spoke sincerely, and He Zhuo heard the last sentence: "You think I have no strength? Who made you cry like that in the hospital bathroom last night?"

  Ji Tingyu's face turned red like an explosion.

  "I'm serious with you! Why are you so annoying! Whether you love me or not, you will be exhausted!"

  After finally being considerate, this hooligan was full of yellow trash.

  He Zhuo was really wronged, I don't know where he came to the conclusion that holding him in the shower would make him tired.

  Looking down at his wrist, he removed the gauze in front of him.

  "Hey, what are you doing, you haven't reviewed it yet."

  Ji Tingyu was anxious to tease him.

  He Zhuo said no, good morning.

  After a pause, he suddenly lowered his head and leaned into his ear and asked, "Are you misunderstood? Is my wrist twisted or disabled? Do you think it's easier to hold you for two hours, or to clean it for fifteen minutes?"

  "Okay, okay?" Ji Tingyu was confused.

  "Then why did you ask me to do it myself last night...that..."

  He Zhuo didn't speak, turned around and left.

  After reacting for two seconds, the kitten finally figured out what it was like. It exploded on the spot, rushed over and threw him on his back, locking his throat.

  "He Zhuo, you uncle! You deliberately deceived me!"

  -

  Going to a supermarket is a risk of murder.