Chapter 78

Chapter 47 Ji Tingyu Conservation Guide

  The documents Shen Ting brought were four sketches and one file.

  The portrait was given to him by He Zhuo before, and it depicts the four servants who abused Ji Tingyu in the previous life.

  One fat and one thin, one beta and one baby face.

  He Zhuo has been looking for their whereabouts recently.

  The hatred will not disappear with time, he will make everyone who bullied Ji Tingyu pay the price.

  But Shen Ting used internal channels to help him search for a week, but did not find any relevant clues.

  He Zhuo speculated that it might be because the time had not yet come, William was slaughtered by himself before they were included under William's command.

  In the end, it was He Zhuo who asked Shen Ting to look through the prison files of Newell and Evian, only to find one of the four - the perverted gardener with a baby face.

  He was arrested and imprisoned as a serial murderer three years ago. After the murder, he likes to poach the victim's ankles, grind them into bones and hang them at home.

  But when He Zhuo asked Shen Ting if he could let him meet him, he learned that this person escaped from prison half a month ago, and the time coincided with the time when William was arrested.

  These coincidences made He Zhuo more and more uneasy, always feeling that a pair of eyes were watching them in the dark, as long as Ji Tingyu was out of his sight for more than a quarter of an hour, he would be restless.

  Later, He Zhuo simply accompanied him to carry out the task, and followed him every step of the way.

  "Rosalin said the day before yesterday that you are almost becoming my leg pendant." Ji Tingyu stretched out his hand from under the quilt, lazily not wanting to get up, and buried his face on He Zhuo's pillow next to him before continuing to sleep.

  "Don't hold back, it's too late for you."

  He Zhuo had just come out of the shower, put on his clothes, covered the cat with moisture, and hugged him through the quilt: "The ears come out, I'll kiss you."

  "Well... I'll give you a kiss..."

  The kitten sleeps softly, and is especially obedient when he just opened his eyes and is still unconscious. He does what he tells him to do. He turns around and holds his hands and presses down on his head. His two small ears are "biubiu" out.

  "Good boy."

  He Zhuo's heart was so soft that he opened his mouth and bit the tip of one of his small ears, sucking and biting to grind it.

  After kissing one, Ji Tingyu will tilt his head and pass the other over, "Kiss this one too, let me sleep for five minutes after kissing."

  He Zhuo smiled and flicked on his ear.

  "It's getting worse and worse."

  "It's not something you're used to."

  Ji Tingyu lifted up his blouse bemusedly, and buried it in his plump and slippery chest, which was big and straight and had a nice smell of bath liquid.

  The cat opened its mouth and bit it, snarling vigorously.

  "Well—who is the boyfriend, so predictable."

  "hiss......"

  He Zhuo hurt from being bitten by his small teeth, but he also indulged in supporting the back of his head, allowing him to play tricks on him.