Chapter 85

He looked disgusted, but he ate very deliciously.

  After eating, I fell asleep again. In the past two days, my physical strength was lost too quickly, and I needed a lot of sleep to make up for it.

  He Zhuo finished reading the German picture book to him, dimmed the nightlight by one brightness, and took out the collar around his neck to look carefully.

  A thin black leather belt, one finger wide.

  In the middle is an amber hollowed-out jade bell, with an ice-blue dzi embedded in the bell.

  This is the color of their two eyes.

  Needless to say, He Zhuo understood what he wanted to express.

  ——I will lock your eyes in my gaze, and give you the right to occupy me forever.

  These two people's mobile phones have been turned off for the past few days, and dozens of messages and missed calls rang as soon as they were turned on.

  Howard's call came in first:

  "What's going on? I heard that you built a big iron bucket and locked Director Ji in it and won't you let him out? All the team members have sued me! Let it out quickly! Don't make a fool of yourself!"

  "No, I'm with him when he's in heat."

  After finishing speaking, he thought about it seriously: "If I really want to close it, I won't give others a chance to sue."

  Howard: "..."

  "You sound like you're very happy? How about these few days? Don't worry about Director Ji's body. I'll tell you that there is a very high chance of breaking up if there is disharmony during the estrus period!"

  The old lion king tried to give some advice to his grandson as someone who had been there, but He Zhuo only heard one sentence, "Isn't it wonderful these days?" At that time, his brows were raised and his face sank: "Are you asking about the sex life between me and my lover? Are you Do you want to be shameless?"

  Howard: "...No, are you sick?"

  "I won't tell you how good he is whether he's sick or not."

  "Go away! You ecstatic brat! But why do you keep hearing the sound of tractors? You couldn't have wronged Director Ji in Daye!"

  He Zhuo was taken aback for a moment, looking at the kitten in his arms that was so tired that it returned to its original shape, sleeping soundly on its back with its four paws up, its belly heaving up and down, snoring sweetly and thunderously.

  "Don't worry about it, help me grant him a week off. I'll take him on honeymoon."

  -

  The estrus period has just ended, and the honeymoon period has begun again.

  The team members felt that they hadn't seen Ji Tingyu for a long time, and Meng Fan complained to him on behalf of Ai Ai.

  "Boss! Why are you and Mr. He not at the base! Isn't it the estrus period? As for four days! Iron ingots have to be ground to produce sparks!"

  "Not at all, but we decided to give ourselves a few days off."

  Meng Fan: "Quickly retract that sentence!"

  "It can't be withdrawn, take a good look at the house."

  Ji Tingyu hung up the communication, shook the cruise ticket to Las Vegas in a good mood, stepped on the gas pedal to the bottom, and the red Wrangler galloped across the cracked asphalt road.