Chaprter 110

The kitten is no longer afraid, and no longer plays alone. He tries to chat and share with the giant wolf, reads his childish picture books to others, and even gives him the little flowers from the kindergarten.

  Julang didn't talk much, but he listened carefully and praised him like an elder.

  On the day when he got the little red flower, the kitten rubbed his fingers in embarrassment for a long time before putting the little flower on the giant wolf's ear.

  "Send it to my brother."

  The giant wolf backed out of the window, showing off to the children downstairs.

  The cat cub was so ashamed that he kept calling his brother to come back, it was so embarrassing, don't show it to others.

  Later, seeing that he didn't come back no matter what, he still had a temper, so he turned around and pointed his butt at him.

  He Zhuo bit his ass with one bite.

  "Don't be shy, I'll take you to play ball."

  It rained heavily that night, and the nanny was still not at home.

  The sound of thunder and lightning shook the sky, lighting up the room for periods of darkness and brightness. The kitten got scared and turned back into its real body to hide in the little sock.

  With a "creak", the window opened from the outside.

  Ji Tingyu and the cat turned their faces together, and saw the giant wolf appearing in front of the window, soaked all over: "Baby?"

  In a daze, Ji Tingyu thought that He Zhuo was calling him, and instinctively floated over, but before he opened his arms, the cat cub passed through his body and jumped on Wolf Kiss.

  Ji Tingyu was stunned there.

  "You miss him very much?" Mr. Zang could tell.

  Two tears slipped out of Ji Tingyu's eyes: "Think about it, think about it..."

  "Why doesn't he hug him? He won't find out."

  Because, I am already dead.

  Even if we don't die, we can't be together...

  Mr. Zang sighed, and with a big wave of his hand, he turned away the cubs and giant wolf who were hugging each other tightly, and pointed to the window: "You resent him for giving up on you once in front of that damned window, but he once gave up on you in front of that damned window." I have saved you countless times in front of the window."

  "who are you?"

  "It doesn't matter who I am, you have to know where your second life comes from."

  Mr. Zang grabbed his hand and led him to walk quickly in the wind and sand. Ji Tingyu's life track became a colorful picture frame by frame, flashing before their eyes like a revolving lantern.

  He won numerous awards when he was a student, and his grades and physical fitness are top-notch.

  The dazzling boy laughed heartily on the green field, and the midsummer wind filled his thin jersey.

  At the age of thirteen, his mother took him away from his hometown, and Xiao Ji Tingyu embarked on the first journey of his life carrying a camera and a travel bag.

  He has traveled through countless places, large and small, covering half of the land and sea.

  The most turbulent snow water at the foot of Evian Mountain, the caves covered with yellow sand in the Saibei desert, the gunpowder and artillery fire all year round along Guyana, and the ancient villages that still believe in shamans to heal diseases that do not exist on any map.