Chapter 99

And his eyes were covered with mucus on his face as if they were about to melt, and he turned to the team member who was stupidly in the opposite corner.

  If He Zhuo was present at this time, he would be able to recognize this mutated octopus as one of the four members of the previous life, the chef with a big belly.

  The air froze for half a minute, and everyone gasped.

  "Fuck... did you see..."

  "Tell me it's not true..."

  "Am I fucking in the late stages of poisoning? A octopus bigger than a house is glaring at me... This is a sci-fi movie..."

  Rosalin suspected that the toxin had entered her brain, she grabbed Ji Tingyu's wrist and asked without looking back, "Boss, have you seen it?"

  "Saw."

  "Could it be that the hallucinations after the trick are interlinked?"

  "Probably not, I haven't changed into Ultraman."

  Rosalin's heart skipped a beat, and she slowly swallowed her saliva: "You said if I close my eyes, will this thing disappear?"

  Ji Tingyu said seriously: "No, but it will make you disappear."

  The giant octopus moved, and five or six tentacles flew into the air at the same time. There were still uneaten fish and shrimp stuffed in the densely packed suction cups, dripping yellow soup, and they were about to hit their heads.

  "Run! Run up the stairs!"

  Rosalin and Ji Tingyu pulled the water pipe together and dragged everyone into the stairs, but in the end Ji Tingyu pushed him in and closed the door tightly: "Take care of them!"

  "Boss!" Rosalin turned and slammed on the door, only to see Ji Tingyu was hit hard on the waist by a thick tentacle in an instant, and was thrown directly from the ship.

  Humanoids are powerless against giants.

  Ji Tingyu only felt that all internal organs were shattered, two ribs were broken at least, and he flew several meters into the air over the railing.

  Just before he fell into the sea, the giant eagle flew low and gently lifted the cat's body. Ji Tingyu turned over enduring the severe pain and crawled on the giant eagle's back.

  "Advance to the left."

  "yes."

  Desert Qing circled to the left side of the octopus and flew obliquely past his head, Ji Tingyu threw a grenade, blowing up one of his tentacles.

  But the octopus didn't feel any pain, it just shook slightly, then turned around and threw seven or eight tentacles at them.

  Desert Qing quickly flew high and took him to a safe airspace.

  "Bro, how are you?"

  "I can't die..."

  Ji Tingyu was lying on his side, his chest was trembling with pain, the corner of his mouth was full of blood, flowing down his face into the eagle's quill.

  He choked up and explained: "Don't fly too far, fly around him, if he can't see us, he will...will enter the boat to find someone else."

  "Okay." Desert Green obeyed and flew around the octopus.

  Ji Tingyu pulled out the last grenade in his leg bag: "Xiaoqing, your body is about the same size as him, what are your chances of winning against him?"