Chapter 26

When Ji Tingyu passed by, he felt a layer of sweat on his palm.

  "Xiaoqing, you..." He turned to look at He Zhuo: "Did you bully him?"

  "Why should I bully a child." The deterrence in his eyes has faded, and he has returned to being gentle, respectful and respectful.

  "I'm not a bullshit kid, don't you make people feel more suspicious when you appear out of nowhere?"

  "But you have to know that there are many things in this world where latecomers come first."

  "I'll kill you to see if the dead will come out on top!" Desert Qing said so many words for the first time in his life, and rushed forward to duel with He Zhuo.

  "Stop! I'm so used to you, aren't you?"

  Ji Tingyu really didn't understand why the two of them didn't deal with it at the first sight, and it was the same when they were on the snow mountain. When He Zhuo fell and rushed towards him, Desert Qing almost kicked him.

  "What's the situation now, are you the only one here?" Ji Tingyu pushed his younger brother on the chair and poured him a glass of water.

  Before he could reply, someone shouted outside the door: "Boss! There are us!"

  Meng Fan jumped and waved, and Sangbu asked if he could let them in.

  "Come in, thank you, Uncle Sang."

  Not only the two of them came together, but also the monkey driver, the beautiful snake Rosalind and the doctor Eric.

  Meng Fan rushed in and jumped on him. The little rabbit's eyes were red and pitiful: "Boss, I knew you were still alive... I thought I would never see you again..."

  "What's this? Who said I'm dead? Wait—" Ji Tingyu's voice suddenly lowered, and he pinched Meng Fan's left ear, which was obviously short, "Little brat, what's going on with you? "

  "I..." As soon as Meng Fan heard him calling, he couldn't hold back any longer, tears fell down, his lips twitched and trembled, and he looked so wronged that he wanted to complain to his relatives immediately.

  But when he saw He Zhuo behind Ji Tingyu, his voice stopped again.

  It was only then that the other team members noticed that there was an outsider standing behind Ji Tingyu. He Zhuo's face was cold, his eyes were sharp, showing an indifference that didn't care about anyone equally, and he just put his hand on Ji Tingyu's shoulder lightly.

  Like a silent but solid backing.

  "It's okay, my own."

  Ji Tingyu patted the back of his hand on his shoulder.

  Meng Fan nodded and cried and said, "After we went back, we brought a lot of people out to rescue, but when we walked halfway, we found that the guns we were carrying were all empty ammunition. We called back to the base and said that the person in charge of the warehouse made a mistake and gave us a drill. gun."

  He cursed a fart, and said: "Afterwards, we encountered a group of bandits, not hunters but also with fierce firepower. Thanks to Desert Green who protected us and fled back to the base, someone said, Boss, you sacrificed as soon as we returned to the base. ..."

  He felt sad when he thought of this, and cried out of breath: "Those people are too much! They are not from our base at all. If you bring back a charred corpse without even a DNA test, you must say it is you." We were not allowed to come out and continue searching! We were arrested as soon as we came out, but fortunately Xiaoqing searched the snow-capped mountains day and night for the signal you left, and he was almost exhausted before he found it here."