Chapter 21

As long as you live by my side well, I can wait as long as you want.

  After a long time, Ji Tingyu whispered a word: "...um."

  Then he was hugged completely, their cheeks and chests were so close to each other, it was obvious that they had crossed the line, but Ji Tingyu didn't want to back away.

  For the first time, he longed for someone's hug so much, expecting someone's body to heat up, and even wanted to get into He Zhuo's arms like crazy, begging him——

  Please don't be comatose again, don't become cold again, don't appear in my life for just one night and then disappear, don't let me go back with a cold corpse after fighting side by side with you and escaping death.

  When I think of you later, I only remember you as a little wolf called Damon who died fighting for me.

  As long as he thinks of this, his heart hurts like being burned, and he can't help rubbing a little more into He Zhuo's arms.

  But He Zhuo seemed to understand him, stretched out his hand and patted his back lightly, gently drowning him to death.

  "Stupid kitten, I won't go, and I won't disappear."

  "I will stay with you for a long, long time, until you are no longer afraid, until your life is full of happiness."

  Counting his previous life, he was ten years older than Ji Tingyu, and he couldn't help coaxing him like he would treat a child much younger than himself when he showed his vulnerable side.

  Ji Tingyu's heart, which was still burned just now, has been rescued and drowned in the sea at this moment, inexplicably wanting to cry.

  "Damon, I haven't received a gift in... many years, after my mother passed away."

  People don't hesitate to reward the strong, but they always forget to prepare gifts for them.

  He said such a sentence without thinking, but He Zhuo immediately understood what he meant - you who fell from the sky are like a gift from God to me.

  It's just that he is used to pretending to be strong, and he has forgotten how to say these soft words.

  He Zhuo's finger moved away from his cheek and scratched the tip of his nose: "You can renew this gift forever, until the day you don't want to have him."

  -

  The warm atmosphere made people forget about it, and it took a long time for He Zhuo to realize the strangeness.

  "Did you give me something to eat?"

  Why does my mouth taste like rust?

  "Hey, deer whip blood, I finally found it." Ji Tingyu said mysteriously.

  This stuff is a great tonic, and its effect is comparable to that of a hundred-year-old ginseng. It was originally used for men without roots to strengthen their genitals. Just drink a bowl of hot water before intercourse, and they will be able to live a whole night. At critical times, they can hang Life.

  "..." He Zhuo immediately felt a fishy smell in his mouth, and he was so sick that he wanted to vomit.

  Ji Tingyu laughed out loud, like a villain who has successfully played tricks on others.

  "Don't be disgusted, you would have been cold without this thing."

  He leaned down next to He Zhuo's ear and said something, and he saw a stunned expression on He Zhuo's face that had been silent for thousands of years, and he glanced down: "Can you get up without...?"