Chapter 93

"Leave me alone, you're running out of time."

He Zhuo asked again: "Salty or sweet?"

"...Okay, salty."

Two minutes later, the microwave made a "ding" sound.

He Zhuo was tying a tie for himself, when he heard the voice, he walked over and helped him get to the bedside.

"It's hot, let it dry to drink."

"Oh." The kitten turned sideways, rolled up its big fluffy tail and hugged it in its arms, rua to itself.

He Zhuo was amused by the sight, he paused his hands, leaned over to sit on the edge of the bed, put one hand across his body and propped it on the pillow, and his untied tie hung down like this.

"Xiao Mi, tie me a tie."

"Tsk, you don't have hands."

Ji Tingyu was annoyed to death, but he obediently gave him the tie.

The fine silk satin is as slippery as a little snake in his hands, and it was his first time doing such a thing, and he was unfamiliar with it, but He Zhuo still stared at him silently with affectionate eyes.

The cat became shy belatedly.

The current scene seems to be the second day of the wedding, when the wife helps her husband to groom his appearance while sending him out.

"This is the second time someone helped me tidy up my clothes." He Zhuo's voice was as cold as ever, but Ji Tingyu could clearly hear that he was very happy now.

"Ha, who was the first time?"

I'd like to hear which fairy makes you never forget.

"The first time was half a year ago, when I turned into a wolf and got blood all over my face, he didn't mind wiping my face with his sleeve."

Oh, it turns out it's me, an angel.

That really needs to be remembered for a little longer.

Ji Tingyu's pride was clearly on his face.

After the tie was tied, He Zhuo looked very satisfied. He deliberately put the bell collar on the most conspicuous place, and took off the small stone and handed it to Ji Tingyu for safekeeping.

The cat took it, and just as it was about to put it on the bed, it felt a sharp prick on the palm of its hand.

"Hiss—"

He let go of his hand immediately with a cry of surprise, but when he saw that there was nothing in his hand, the stone was as smooth as ever.

"What's wrong?"

"No, it's just... numb."

He didn't care much, picked up the stone and put it away.

He Zhuo asked him how he planned to spend the morning, or just watch a movie in the room?

"Ha, if you don't want me to go out and meet people, just tell me." The cat rolled his eyes.

"Well, I want to lock you up here until I get home."

"You're so beautiful." The kitten gave him a fierce gouging look, then came over to please him in a soft voice, "Hey, I heard from Meng Fan that they were going to take those little male models to a party in the morning, and I want to play together. "

"But I don't like you touching other men."

"Oh, I don't want to touch it. I'll just see it."

"Okay, one is only allowed to take a look."