Chapter 17

The gangsters who had woken up all rushed up at this moment, and smashed the mace and crowbar on him with their round arms. The wolf was bound by iron chains and flung several meters away. It smashed hard on a low slope, and the low slope collapsed .

  "I beat you to death! I'm going to grind you into a pulp!"

  The enraged gangster drove a heavy truck directly towards him. The dying wolf struggled to raise its head, but finally fell down.

  He didn't have any strength in his body anymore, he was already meat on the chopping board, but he just looked at the direction of the windbreak shelter reluctantly, as if he was looking at a dream that he tried his best but still couldn't realize.

  Xiaoyu...you have to run faster...

  The gangster driving the car was so red-eyed, he roared and ran towards him, crushing the giant wolf into a puddle of blood in an instant.

  But at the last second, a black shadow suddenly rolled down the snowy slope, and when it was approaching, it bounced up and turned into an arc.

  The gangster only heard a hoarse voice: "Go away!"

  In the blink of an eye, the black shadow seemed to fall from the sky, shooting straight in front of him like a shell, the front windshield was shattered in an instant, and before he could react, the knife tightly held by Ji Tingyu had pierced his heart!

  Blood spurted out, killing him with one blow.

  Omega's pale face was stained beautifully and fiercely by the blood.

  The rest of the gangsters couldn't react in time and froze in place.

  -

  Ji Tingyu jumped out of the car and ran towards the wolf, gritted his teeth and endured the severe pain in his legs. He took off all the backpack straps and tied them to his legs to barely stand up. The moment he rushed down the snow slope, he was ready. Prepared to die with He Zhuo.

  "Who told you to come back!" The wolf was so angry that he almost stood up.

  "Shut up! You idiot..."

  He wiped off the blood and tears on his face indiscriminately, took off his coat as fast as he could to tie up the wolf's wound, stuffed the half piece of chocolate into his mouth, turned around and attacked the enemy without saying a word.

  Neither side had arms—

  Ji Tingyu didn't find a single bullet in the gangster's bag, and the gunshots stopped suddenly when they were chasing after the car because the weapons had been exhausted.

  The Scarface who got out of the car later and the man in red now didn't hold guns either, they held up their knives and sticks to bluff, because that car of guns and ammunition had already been blown up by He Zhuo.

  Unexpected fight is the speed.

  Ji Tingyu didn't give them a second to react, and rushed into the crowd like a ghost holding two knives in his hands. At the same time, He Zhuo's instructions to him in the windproof shelter rang in his ears.

  "——You are too decent in fighting, and it is easy to suffer losses when facing gangsters. If you have time, don't be exhausted, first observe your enemies, observe their animal bodies, and associate corresponding weaknesses."

  The first alpha that confronted him was a horse with an unstable foot.

  When Ji Tingyu rushed to him, he suddenly lowered his shovel and swiped his legs desperately. The gangster was caught off guard and fell to the ground. Ji Tingyu raised his long knife and swiped his backhand sharply. Blood spattered on the gangster's neck. Has been wiped off by him.