Chapter 39

"Hmm—" Ji Tingyu let out an exclamation, and was knocked forward, and his head was covered with another hand.

  He Zhuo's stature was a bit taller than the door of this room, so he easily lifted one of his legs and pressed it against the door panel, "Is it useful to let him in?"

  "Or, do you want him to watch me fuck you?"

  The author has something to say:

  Xiaoyu: I am a cat, I am going to die

Chapter 22 When will you pamper me?

  "What... what?"

  Ji Tingyu opened his eyes wide in disbelief, like a panicked kitten.

  However, before he had time to resist, he was restrained by He Zhuo in his arms.

  "Now you know you're afraid?"

  He Zhuo grabbed his throat from behind and approached him suddenly, Ji Tingyu was forced to raise his neck like a swan, and the breath of alpha surrounded his sensitive ears, making half of his body numb.

  "He Zhuo...don't go crazy anymore..."

  Ji Tingyu's panting and heartbeat were completely out of order, and his body was itchy as if ten thousand ants were biting him.

  The effect of catnip invaded his body again, making him clearly feel the menacing emotion.

  "It's more energetic. It feels better to be listened to by him?"

  "I have you!" Ji Tingyu was so angry that he punched him.

  But He Zhuo grabbed his wrist and raised it above his head, joining his other hand. Ji Tingyu was forced to lie on the door in a distorted posture, his back arched waist trembling pitifully.

  Desert Qing outside the door was about to go crazy, kicking the door like a furious beast: "He Zhuo! If you dare to touch my brother, I will kill you!"

  He Zhuo was irritated when he heard it, the tip of his tongue pressed against his cheek.

  There was another knock on the door from the opposite side, and he punched it directly, "Get lost!"

  The innocent door panel was shaken violently with a "bang", and it was almost shattered, while Ji Tingyu, who was caught between these two furious large beasts, bit his lower lip in confusion.

  He was almost burned by passion, and he had no idea what the two men were arguing about.

  All the viscera and organs of the body were clamoring crazily, every drop of blood was boiling and escaping, and there was no way to hide the embarrassment.

  "What's the matter with you?" He Zhuo noticed the abnormality, touched him, and asked in a low voice: "Xiaoyu?"

  "Don't—" just being touched, Ji Tingyu yelled out of collapse.

  "Don't touch it! You fucking...you're really shameless..."

  Shameless, these words seem to be angry or angry, and they are full of affection and resentment. You can't hear the slightest bit of anger, but instead give rise to a lot of ambiguity.

  In an instant, an evil fire burned in He Zhuo's heart.

  He squinted his eyes, pinched Ji Tingyu's chin and lifted it up.

  "But Xiaoyu, don't you just like me like this?"

  "I..." Like a cat whose secret has been exposed, Ji Tingyu's pupils trembled visible to the naked eye, and then his cheeks burst into red, and his two small ears stood upright as if stressed, "What nonsense are you talking about?" , how could I like..."