Chapter 60

Afraid that he would mind, followed by a very low voice: "I have never let it pass through other people's hands, I grind it out bit by bit, and the medicine inside is also tested repeatedly by me."

"How can you try, you won't be—" The words were on the verge of swallowing, Ji Tingyu looked embarrassed.

He Zhuo heard what he meant, and lightly lowered his eyes to glance at the wound on his arm that was deliberately squeezed out behind the door in order to test the efficacy of those ointments, and didn't say much.

"Don't be shy, take some medicine, will it work?"

I can't say whether it will or not.

If he said he wouldn't, it would appear that he was ignorant, but if he said he would, he would appear to be very knowledgeable.

Without saying a word, Ji Tingyu quietly stretched out his hand to touch the gorgeous jade bead, and with a light swipe, it spun "swirly", crushing his fingertips, and the temperature was close to the temperature when He Zhuo and his fingers were clasped together. fingertip.

The ambiguous sound of the jade beads reached He Zhuo's ears, like a brush gently brushing over the eardrums, making him distracted.

"Baby," the voice was as low and hoarse as if it had been quenched in strong wine: "Do you want to start the video?"

"What kind of monster are you?"

"I'll teach you how to apply medicine."

"Damn..." Ji Tingyu closed his eyes in embarrassment and buried his head in his big tail.

"He Zhuo, you are so obscene..."

The author has something to say:

Maomao played with Nuanyu: Did you expect that I would be bumped sooner or later?

Wolf: Hmm... that's true, but it's not being bullied.

Chapter 35 Two kinds of people can't sleep in one bed

Ji Tingyu's body burned red under He Zhuo's bewitching sounds, like a big bright red soft berry.

It's no wonder that after every intense kiss, He Zhuo would kiss his wet eye ends well, then wipe off the water stains from the corners of his lips, and said in a tone of resignation or teasing: "You will be here in the future." I must cry a lot in bed."

In the receiver, He Zhuo was still teasing and calling him "baby".

While Ji Tingyu was ashamed of such a nasty title, he couldn't help but indulge in such cherishing.

He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror from the corner of his eye, the desire in his eyes was blurred, and there was a sparkle of water between his thin lips. No one would believe that his heart was innocent, and he didn't want to play this ridiculous game with He Zhuo at all. .

Then do whatever you want. Ji Tingyu thought.

Anyway, it's just playing the video, you can see it but you can't touch it, so there's nothing to be afraid of.

He unbuttoned the two buttons at the top of his collar to let out some of the tense heat, hovered his fingertips on the screen for a moment, and finally pressed agree with trembling.

As soon as the video was connected, a cage of low-brightness orange lights first appeared, like a huge circle of light piercing the darkness and projecting on the wall.

He Zhuo stood in the center of the aperture with his back to the camera, bowed his head, grabbed the collar with his big hands, and with a bow on his shoulders, he tore off the hoodie and threw it aside, revealing his strong waist wrapped in a pure black shirt.