Chapter 40

Ji Tingyu turned his head angrily, "Pervert!"

  "I'm a pervert, so you let the pervert help you feel good, what are you?"

  "Me!" Ji Tingyu was so angry that he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He didn't know whether he was so angry or something sweated on his forehead.

  He Zhuo raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, "Do you still want it?"

  The vigor of the kitten is obviously not over, and the pheromones are all the smell of courtship.

  really.

  Ji Tingyu gritted his teeth in embarrassment, pressed his shoulders and urged him down: "Hurry up..."

  He Zhuo smiled and bit his fingertips lightly.

  "Give it to you as many times as you want, good boy, grab my hair."

  ...

  The lights were dim and the floor was hard and cold.

  The room is filled with the aroma of various wines mixed together.

  Ji Tingyu felt as if his body had turned into a real musical instrument, making noises as He Zhuo played again and again.

  In the end, it was hard to tell who was playing whom.

  "Why call it so nice, isn't that enough?"

  After He Zhuo's third service, he saw his chest heaving up and down violently, and his lips were bitten to the point of blood oozing, only then did he realize that Ji Tingyu's desire was not right.

  The differentiation period will only make people weak, and it should not aggravate desires.

  "What's the matter? Is it too cool?"

  He wiped the blood from Ji Tingyu's lips, then patted his face again: "Don't let me mess it up."

  "Give me... a glass of water..." Ji Tingyu finally spoke.

  He Zhuo quickly stood up and poured water for him.

  After drinking three glasses of ice water in a row, Ji Tingyu breathed out like a drowning person finally being saved.

  "Bastard, I was almost killed by you..."

  It seemed that he wasn't the one who meowed so excitedly just now.

  "What's wrong with you today?" He Zhuo was worried about his body, completely lost the interest in flirting.

  "What's wrong? I'm fucking allergic!"

  Ji Tingyu suppressed his belated anger, explained the matter to him in every detail, and then stared at him with a "wait for death" look in his eyes.

  He Zhuo was completely dumbfounded.

  "So you're here on a mission?"

  "That's right." Ji Tingyu said with a smile and then kicked him in the crotch!

  "Fuck—" He Zhuo's face flushed instantly, the veins on his neck burst out, and two lines of tears burst out on the spot.

  Thanks to Ji Tingyu, he has never been so embarrassed in his life.

  The revengeful cat wiped its nose comfortably.

  "It deserves it!"

  He doesn't have an overnight feud here, and he often vents his unhappiness on the spot, and won't awkwardly save it until tomorrow or later.