Chapter 92

All kinds of things in the past three months have been passing through his mind like a revolving lantern. He Zhuo singled out himself to stand outside the scene, analyzed frame by frame, and finally came to an unexpected conclusion——

  "You've been catching me from the beginning? Step by step to test how far I can retreat for you, right?"

  "It was you who retreated and retreated, but I didn't do anything." Ji Tingyu smiled like a little fox.

  He Zhuo raised his chin, his eyes were unclear.

  "......Are you angry?"

  "I want to have a baby, but I can't."

  "I find that whenever I want to get angry with you now, I will think of you teaching me in the bar that day: conflicts between husband and wife must be resolved calmly, losing your temper will make you sad. I can't get angry at all."

  "Oh, that's the reason." Ji Tingyu pretended to be innocent.

  He didn't admit to doing bad things, He Zhuo wanted to punish him after seeing him like this.

  "So Director Ji is still satisfied with the results of the education?"

  "Okay."

  "Don't check and accept again?" He Zhuo lowered his head and bit him.

  "Well—there are already enough inspections..." Ji Tingyu raised his head impatiently, his neck was red, and he moved his toes quietly to run away, but his ankle was suddenly grabbed.

  "You really think you can run?"

  He Zhuo roughly tore off his nightgown and pressed him on the bed.

  "Do it once, and I'll miss your inner taste."

  He purposely spoke loosely, as if he was punishing him for trolling himself for so long.

  Ji Tingyu's cheeks were flushed with embarrassment, and he raised his hand to slap him across the face: "Give me enough time! I still have to sleep! Didn't you have enough times last night?"

  "How many times? I'll listen."

  "Five times!"

  He was asked to report the number, and he remembered it clearly.

  He Zhuo asked again: "You five times, how many times am I?"

  Ji Tingyu's voice weakened: "One, one time..."

  "Yeah." He Zhuo grabbed his two hands, pressed one left and one right side of his face, and purposely pressed his lips against his mouth to scold him: "So many good words have coaxed you for a long time, just let me out once, little one." waste."

  "If you don't come out, what does it have to do with me!"

  "Why doesn't it matter? Didn't you train me to be like this? As a result, you have to accept everything."

  He Zhuo was completely shameless, tore off the dark green nightgown with a "tear" sound, and slapped him on the buttocks.

  "Don't sleep, let me have fun before stopping the boat."

Chapter 57

  The fast-moving ship rushed into the tumbling waves, and a lively white mist rolled up in the sea in an instant.

  The big ship sank little by little while driving, tossing the sea into a restless state.

  This time there was nothing tricky, He Zhuo covered him.