Chapter 95

Ji Tingyu nodded and said he understood, took the towel from his hand, and stretched his hand back.

  Desert Qing hurriedly leaned over to pick it up, but he couldn't take it, because Ji Tingyu was holding the corner of the towel tightly, and looked at him silently with his eyelids raised.

  The desert blue face was expressionless, and the sharp eagle eyes moved mechanically to the little bear who was eating fried dough sticks, and then moved back, tapping his chin in an almost imperceptible arc.

  Ji Tingyu let go, turned around and continued chatting with Xiaoxiong.

  Desert Qing took off his earphones and took half a step back.

  The players on both sides naturally surrounded him, forming a human-shaped wall.

  When the human wall dissipated, there was no desert blue figure, only a fluttering mountain eagle was flying north-northwest.

  The originally relaxed atmosphere was still as if frozen.

  The team members continued to eat with their heads down. There was no unnecessary expression on their faces, but they speeded up in unison. After eating a few mouthfuls, they walked slowly to the boat, "Boss, let's retreat."

  The moment he entered the blind spot, he sprinted, jumped into the warehouse and picked up his weapon.

  In less than two minutes, the five best sniper spots on the side of the big ship close to the port were all under control.

  Ji Tingyu took off He Zhuo's cufflinks from the scarf, used the smooth reflective surface to see the scene behind him, and continued to talk to the little bear calmly.

  At the same time, he relaxed his body backwards, stretched out his left arm to catch the back of the chair, and made a gesture—the sniper is on standby.

  The muzzles of five black holes immediately protruded from the deck.

  Ji Tingyu asked Xiaoxiong: "Did you stay with your grandma when she was hospitalized at the next port? It was hard enough. Did you forget to take something when you came back suddenly yesterday?"

  Rosalin and him looked at each other, and clapped their hands as if they had just discovered it: "That's right, didn't the doctor say it's today, why are you back?"

  Little Bear: "I—"

  Ji Tingyu: "Pick mushrooms for grandma?"

  Bear: "Yeah, I think—"

  Ji Tingyu: "But the ferry ticket from here to the next port is not cheap, do you have enough money in your hand? Not enough, I will help you advance."

  Little Bear: "No, no, I still have—"

  Ji Tingyu: "How much is a boat ticket?"

  "Fifty."

  "What about peak season?"

  "eighty."

  "I want to buy a ticket too, but I don't have a pound in my hand. Can you run errands for me?"

  Ji Tingyu spoke very fast, asking questions one after another like a cannonball, and his cold eyes pierced straight into his heart, bringing a full sense of oppression.

  Little Xiong didn't panic at all, he answered methodically one by one, smiled and nodded in agreement: "Yes, I am willing to help my brother with something, should I change it now?"