Chapter 94

"Are you okay?" Ji Tingyu bent down to help him.

  The boy was strong, struggling to sit up, kneeling on the ground to pick up those bits and pieces.

  When he reached Ji Tingyu's feet, he suddenly paused with his small hands, and looked at him motionless for a while, before saying out shyly: "Brother, your ankles are so beautiful."

  After speaking, he raised his head and met Ji Tingyu's eyes.

  There is a sweet smile on the face, the round eyeballs have a large area of ​​white space, and there is only a small black spot in the pupil.

  The pair of zombie eyes that were supposed to be terrifying didn't make people feel creepy.

  Because he has a very cute baby face.

  The author has something to say:

  He Zhuo: Annoying.

Chapter 58

  "Yo, your mouth is quite sweet."

  Ji Tingyu looked at the white and tender baby face with a bit of ignorance, no matter how painful his shoulders were, he couldn't get angry anymore, rubbed his arms to help him up, and took out a piece of candy from his pocket and gave him: " Let's eat."

  The little boy stood up awkwardly, and Ji Tingyu said "Fuck" in his heart.

  Looking at the skinny and malnourished look, he stood up taller than him, and his slender arms were covered with lean muscle lines like tree branches.

  At first glance, he looks like a capable kid who is used to hard times.

  The main body should be a raccoon or a brown bear, with two black semicircular plush ears erected on the top of the head, slightly rolled forward due to tension, like two small fans.

  He stared blankly at the colorful candy in Ji Tingyu's palm, which was more beautiful than gemstones. He was flattered but couldn't believe it. He blinked and confirmed in a low voice:

  "Brother, can I, can I really eat?"

  The sound is sweeter than that candy.

  Ouch, poor little...

  Ji Tingyu has never been able to bear the eyes of such a soft stuffed animal, his heart instantly turned into a lump of mud, just like when he saw Wuwu, he couldn't help teasing him: "You can't eat this, you will become stupid if you eat this candy. "

  "......ah?"

  The boy's eyes widened in surprise, and he really believed it: "Is it really going to be stupid? Then I want to give it to Uncle Wende next door."

  Hey, young minds are vicious enough.

  "Why did you feed it to Wende?" Ji Tingyu asked him.

  The boy flattened his mouth, his eyes turned red when he saw it, and his breathing became difficult. He said excitedly: "Because he always beat my grandma, kept beating, and even sent my grandma to the hospital last week." , Grandma was kicked down the stairs by him, and she couldn't move anymore. He even grabbed grandma's neck and fed her dirt! He wanted to suffocate grandma to death, and if he killed my grandma, he would sell me! Put me—— "

  "Okay, okay, stop talking, it's okay."

  Ji Tingyu didn't expect this little boy to have such a pitiful life experience, so he quickly reached out and rubbed his head, helping him wipe away the tears all over his face.