Chapter 61

"Are you tired?" He Zhuo knew that he didn't have a cigarette addiction, he only liked to have one afterward and when he was tired.

  "A little bit." Ji Tingyu bit his cigarette wearily.

  The lighter "clicked", and the bright yellow flame lit up. He lowered his head and brought the smoke closer to the flame, but he missed it because his body suddenly shook uncontrollably.

  Ji Tingyu froze for a moment, feeling palpitations for no reason.

  He raised his head to look at He Zhuo, and found that He Zhuo was also looking at him with his brows tightly furrowed. The moment their eyes collided, the two of them saw the light rising into the sky in each other's eyes at the same time.

  "Get down quickly!!"

  It was too late when He Zhuo yelled this sentence, and in an instant, the wall shook violently.

  Ji Tingyu felt a huge thrust on his back, and instantly pushed him to the ground. The solid wooden table top collapsed, hitting his legs heavily.

  "Ugh—" he exclaimed in pain, his pale face was instantly covered with cold sweat, his phone fell somewhere, and He Zhuo's anxious shouts filled his ears.

  He struggled desperately to stand up, turned his head to look out the window, and the next second, his heart constricted suddenly.

  A burning missile flew across the sky outside the window in front of his eyes, tearing apart the sky like gorgeous fireworks, illuminating the night sky as bright as day.

  A few seconds later, there was a huge explosion!

  The Hundred Thousand Mountains were blown to the point of crumbling, and a jet-black mushroom cloud soared over a small town, growing crazily toward the sky, and colliding head-on with the pouring snow.

  Circles of airflow surged with huge energy, running for thousands of meters in a ripple shape, invading snow-capped mountains and vast fields, and finally slammed into the building of the reporter department!

  With a "boom", the earth shook and the mountains shook.

  Ji Tingyu was knocked to the ground again, rolled towards the wall hard, and his back slammed into the wall.

  "ah......"

  He closed his eyes from the pain, his brain was completely white, his eardrums were torn as if he couldn't hear anything, his whole body seemed to be covered in a big bell.

  The power of the missile lasted for five or six minutes, and He Zhuo almost went crazy, shouting at him until his throat cracked.

  Ji Tingyu got up and shook his head vigorously.

  He was hurting all over his body, and when he looked down, it turned out that the chandelier had been shattered and smashed to the ground, and he was lying on the shards of glass.

  "Fuck..." the cat spat out two words roughly, and fumbled on the ground to find the phone.

  He Zhuo's anxious face appeared on the torn apart screen, and his wet red eyes looked like mussels soaked in salt water.

  Ji Tingyu's heart was twisted severely.

  "Why are you crying, as if I'm dead..."

  "Don't talk nonsense!" He Zhuo's tail trembled, and he let out a breath like the rest of his life: "How is it? Are you hurt?"

  Ji Tingyu shook his head and gave him an OK gesture.

  Actually not OK at all.

  Both legs hurt as if they had been cut off, glass shards were pierced into the two forearms, and there was a bit of temporary tinnitus in the ears, which kept buzzing.