Chapter 32

Even if Ji Tingyu breaks his hand tomorrow when he wakes up, it is impossible for He Zhuo to just let him go.

  He rushed to the bed in a messy pace, threw Ji Tingyu onto it, tore off the bath towel, held the big, fluffy and fluffy tail and smoothed it to the root, then rubbed it heavily——

  Nothing was kneaded.

  A man so big on the bed turned back into a kitten with a "bang", fell into the mattress, bounced up and rolled twice, and hit He Zhuo's knee with his butt in the sky.

  The air fell into dead silence at this moment.

  Two seconds later, He Zhuo gritted his teeth and said, "Ji Tingyu, did you do it on purpose?"

  The little cat with a confused face: "It's really not..."

  Although you can't see it, I'm also sorry...

  "You are the one who wants me to rub, and you are the one who doesn't. How can you torture people like this?" He Zhuo hugged him with his arms, his eyes met.

  The cat rolled its eyes guiltily, turned around cleverly and hugged his hand, and rubbed its head, "Meow~"

  He Zhuo snorted.

  "Don't think that I will let you go. When you are well, I will rub it enough."

  He put the kitten on the bed, got up and went to the medicine cabinet to find antipyretics, blockers and energy capsules, and greeted him one by one.

  From Ji Tingyu's angle, He Zhuo's face can be clearly seen, the high bridge of the nose reflects the light, the protruding Adam's apple rolls up and down, and the beautiful blue eyes are full of reflections of himself.

  In all my worst times, you were there for me.

  Ji Tingyu raised his little tail and swiped his chin twice - this is the cat expressing its gratitude.

  "Be good when you feel uncomfortable, what's the matter?"

  The cat hugged its tail and turned over and lay down on the bed, ignoring him.

  "Smelly temper." He Zhuo smiled and patted his upturned buttocks.

  "Raise your hand, let me check my watch."

  It's less than 38 degrees, but fortunately, taking two pills can reduce the fever.

  He took out two antipyretics and put them in his hands. They were small white round tablets without sugar coating and a layer of powder on the surface, which looked bitter.

  Remembering that when Ji Tingyu was at Nien's house, every time he drank the bitter medicine soup, he was tortured so much that his ears drooped and his ears were depressed for a long time. He Zhuo asked him, "Do you want to yawn?"

  "Ah?" The cat opened its mouth in confusion, and two pieces of unknown objects were stuffed in with a "swish", and He Zhuo closed his mouth and lifted it slightly.

  "Google."

  swallowed.

  Ji Tingyu cats are all stupid. "What did you eat for me?"

  "Insecticide, the kitten won't wet the bed after eating it."

  "I don't fucking eat or pee! Do you want to die!" The cat hugged his finger and bit it fiercely, He Zhuo didn't break free, just pretending to be playing with his teeth.

  I took out a strip of milk-flavored energy supplement and poured it into the needle, pulled out the needle, turned around, picked up the cat, put it in the palm of my hand, and tapped its mouth.