Chapter 30

Beta slumped there stupidly.

  Half a minute later, he said, "No more... only those..."

  He Zhuo just stood up and put down his sleeves slowly, "Go away."

  Beta staggered to his feet and ran away without looking at him.

  After he left, He Zhuo took out a handkerchief and wiped his fingers one by one, then peeled off an orange candy, "Do you want to eat?"

  There was no one around, so naturally no one responded to him.

  Suddenly, two kitten ears popped out from behind the corner.

  "Such a big young master, what did he do to make you so angry?"

  Ji Tingyu didn't hear their conversation, only saw that person running away in embarrassment, but in his heart he felt that the person must have offended He Zhuo before he would be taught a lesson.

  This made He Zhuo feel happy.

  "You say I'm the young master, can't I have a little temper? I hate his commanding tone."

  "Then what to do, you are on my team, I may have to order often-uh."

  Before Ji Tingyu finished speaking, a piece of orange candy was stuffed into his mouth.

  "How can you be the same as others, your order is my reward."

  "I thank Mr. He in advance for your tolerance?"

  "You're welcome, I'll ask you to tolerate me in the future, I hope Director Ji won't refuse."

  Here it comes again, Ji Tingyu rolled his eyes towards the sky.

  "Do you think that these things will be empty in your mind for a day?"

  He Zhuo looked at him when he heard the words, but what he was thinking about was the disgusting face of that person just now. He felt sick when he thought of the smell on those candy wrappers, and wished he could grab Beta back and trample it to pieces.

  "Xiaoyu, I can pretend to be ascetic and have no interest in you. But when I tell you that I don't want you, but I do all kinds of nasty things to you in my mind, this kind of double obscenity is Blasphemy for you, isn't it?"

  Ji Tingyu was startled, but he was speechless to refute.

  What He Zhuo said is right, he is indeed the most disgusted by those people who are innocent and honest on the surface and secretly want to flirt with him, and goose bumps all over his body when he thinks about it.

  "It's impossible for me not to think, this is a part of love, why should I be ashamed of these normal things? Or..." He Zhuo suddenly leaned over and turned his face sideways, so close that the long black eyelashes were about to sweep On his face: "The reason why you are so shy is because you seem to be ascetic on the surface, but secretly think about me?"

  "I don't!"

  Ji Tingyu shrank his shoulders, and immediately remembered the night when he accidentally ate Jiuniang radish, and he wanted to let go of his hand.

  "It's okay, you're young, it's normal to be impatient once in a while."

  "I told you I didn't think about it!"

  Don't pick my brain and look inside!

  "Okay, everything you say is right."

  "Ah——I'm so mad at you!" Ji Tingyu's kitten's ears turned into airplane ears, and he slammed his shoulder away. !"