Chapter 56

He let out a long breath, and thick white smoke flowed from his lips, lingering on the sharp and sharp brows, like a beast baring its fangs, with a vicious determination and fierceness in its eyes.

He couldn't wait until two years later. He had to preemptively eliminate William, and then find those four people and make them pay for their past life's crimes.

Since I was lucky enough to stand at the beginning of the story with the memory of my previous life, and tried to overturn the ending, I would not hesitate to sacrifice everything.

After smoking a cigarette, He Zhuo raised his legs and walked towards the front of the mountain. He wanted to say goodbye to Ji Tingyu, and then immediately went to the military headquarters to find his grandfather Howard to get the military order.

And at this moment in front of the snow cave.

Director Ji was sitting upright like a primary school student, staring at the phone in a daze, with his ears hanging down like a puppy.

Because the person who was having a meeting with him on the screen at this time was none other than the commander-in-chief of the Alliance Military Region, Howard, a 3S-level Lion Alpha.

This is a lion king that has guarded the entire Western European continent for nearly twenty years, and it is an existence that makes all the bandits and troops fearful.

Age has not weakened his powerful aura in the slightest. His broad and round shoulders are like burly mountains, his piercing eyes emit a sharp cold light, and the casual clothes on his body have a familiar aristocratic temperament.

It's just that what he said really didn't match his aura——

"You are Xiao Ji, you look good. How old is this year? How many people are in the family? Do you have any brothers and sisters? Where do you get a high school? Have you bought any family business?"

Three question marks floated above Ji Tingyu's head.

Is this a lion or a big-eared fox? Why do you like to inquire about other people's private affairs so much?

He really wanted to say something to the old general: I'm Xiao Ji, right? It's none of your business whether I look wrong or not.

But he just wanted to hate and not to die, so he answered honestly: "This year is twenty-five, and there are four people in the family, but there should be five soon. I work under your hands, and the family business has not bought much." Because you The wages offered to me are just those three melons and two dates...

"Well, yes, everything is good." Howard's voice was like a bell, his eyes were full of admiration, but when he praised him, he realized something was wrong: "Why is the family of four going to be five soon? Your parents are planning to reunite Want a baby?"

Ji Tingyu: "No, I fucked your precious grandson."

The author has something to say:

Xiaoyu: It's all cats. Who are you pretending to be with? I really don't know who you are.

Howard: It's over, it's over, Xiao Zhuo, your wife wants you to marry into his family, and you are so old that you want to go to someone else's house to be your son-in-law. It's shameful.

He Zhuo quickly packed up his billions of assets and a mountain of gems and came to Maomao: Really? when?

He Dalang's focus is a hate marriage.

Chapter 33

"Uh..." The Lion King embarrassed the effect of the cassette.

The cat raised its chin slyly: "Go on and ask, it was very slippery not to ask just now."