Chapter 28

"Since I already knew that I had a problem, why didn't I tell you earlier?"

"Because I'm not sure how long you're going to stay by my side." Ji Tingyu turned his head, his clear eyes seemed to be able to see everything in the river.

"Damon," he is still used to calling him like this: "I know that night in Snow Mountain means a lot to you, and I can tell you frankly that it is also to me. I don't want to destroy it."

"If your plan is to leave after I am safe, then as a short passer-by in my life, in order to protect this beautiful memory, I will not mind anything behind you, you will always be a bird to me Little wolf called Damon, but if..."

"What if I want to stay by your side for a long time?" He Zhuo took his words.

"Then you must be honest."

"The premise of my trust in you is that you will never deceive me."

He Zhuo opened his mouth and was stunned.

Because Ji Tingyu was willing to give him a chance even though he knew he had been "deceived".

He has his own unique set of principles in doing things. He is sober when he should be sober, and he will not take it seriously when he should be confused.

Mistakes made within his principles seem to be forgiven, but once they violate his principles, they will be removed forever.

Just like now, He Zhuo knows that if he dares to lie, Ji Tingyu will never trust him again.

"I didn't lie to you. Damon Howard is my English name. You are the only one other than my mother. I have a very necessary reason to come to Newell. Continuing to be involved in a domestic business will make my behavior punishable." Constraints." He confessed everything he could say in one breath.

"What reason?"

"I can't say it yet, but I will definitely not harm you."

"Oh." The cat drooped its eyelids and kicked away a pebble under its feet. "Then you should know that your dad and I don't get along very well. I might beat him up next time we meet."

"Don't worry, I'll help you guard the door. I'm on your side."

The last sentence made Ji Tingyu's heart jump for joy, and he pressed the corner of his mouth and asked, "Even if it's your father on the other side?"

"Even if it's anyone."

At that moment, Ji Tingyu wanted to shake his ears crazily, but he held back, and leaned against the car like a cat: "Next time you have a problem, remember to confess it yourself. People who follow me are like this."

"So you agree with me to stay?" He Zhuo lowered his head to look at his still red eyes, his proud expression was like capturing the most arrogant cat in the world.

He deserves to be beaten like this!

"Don't get carried away!"

Ji Tingyu slapped him hard on the head with his paw, turned his head and walked away.

Even the back is full of anger.

-

A group of people set off on their way back in the evening, and several army green heavy trucks crawled unhurriedly on the pure white canvas.

Ji Tingyu has been feeling tired and lack of energy recently, and he should visit again during the estrus period that he survived when he was in distress.

He fell asleep as soon as he got in the car, his head was shaking with the seat, and the sunlight from the chasing car shone on his face, making his eyes swell.