Chapter 19

They returned to the wind shelter again, and when five hours passed, He Zhuo returned to human form.

  At that time, Ji Tingyu was looking for medicine with his back turned to him, and when he turned around, he saw such a big alpha body stretched out in front of his eyes, without any clothes on his body, the impact of the powerful muscles bursting with hormones was too great.

  "You should change back and say something!"

  Ji Tingyu almost meowed in fright.

  "I only knew it was going to change a few seconds before you."

  He Zhuo's voice was calm, like crushed ice, he had already regained his senses.

  Ji Tingyu kicked the clothes to him with his back on his back.

  "Put it on quickly!"

  Although there were no weapons in the man in red's bag, there was plenty of food and medicine, and even a cassette stove and windproof blanket.

  Although He Zhuo's injury is not ideal, but he can still enter the manic stage, which means that his body can still withstand it. When the knife stabbed in, he didn't hurt his internal organs, and the wound has been treated urgently. This is the best situation so far. .

  Ji Tingyu let him lean against the mountain wall, applied medicine to him, and rolled up the gauze to tighten his wound tightly.

  When the gauze was wrapped around the back, Ji Tingyu's two arms were wrapped around his waist, one left and one right, his head was lowered, and the tips of his furry ears scratched He Zhuo's chin several times.

  He Zhuo looked down at him for a long time, then suddenly raised his hand to press the back of his neck, lowered his head and kissed his glands.

  "Hmm—" Ji Tingyu's waist and eyes went numb immediately, and he fell softly in his arms.

  He Zhuo hugged him forcefully, grabbed his two wrists with one hand and pressed them on his chest, the tip of his fiery tongue licked the bloodshot glands of the omega very slowly, as if he was cleaning something carefully.

  Half a minute later, he let go of the man, tilted his head and spit out a mouthful of blood mixed with pebbles. There was a crisp "pop!", and five bright red finger marks appeared on his face.

  "sorry."

  He Zhuo lowered his eyes and apologized, not because of the cleanup just now, but because he almost killed Ji Tingyu when he entered the manic stage.

  Ji Tingyu's hands were trembling, his eyes were filled with water vapor, and the fire that had just subsided was instantly ignited. He stared at He Zhuo with a cold face, grabbed the collar and pulled him over, baring his canine teeth and biting hard at him. his glands.

  There was a lot of ruthlessness in the movement, blood came out in one bite, and flowed down the neck, He Zhuo didn't dodge or evade and let him bite.

  When the smell of rust filled his mouth, Ji Tingyu withdrew his teeth, his blood-stained lips were like two thin blades, and asked word by word: "If I failed to stop him just now, are you really Will it kill me?"

  He Zhuo said: "I will kill myself first."

  Seeing the red lips curled up calmly, Ji Tingyu turned his anger into a smile, raised his hand to cover the back of his neck with gauze, and said freely: "It's evened out."

  "I won't care about this matter any more, and you don't have to worry about it, but if you dare to go crazy with me again in the future, I'll fucking die—"