Chapter 11

"What's going on? Give up?"

  Ji Tingyu slowed down, turned his head and looked back.

  The criminals not only turned off the lights, but all the cars turned around and drove back.

  He Zhuo also turned his head, the expression on his face remained unchanged, but his eyes had turned into shuttle-shaped wolf pupils, his eyes shot through the dark night like bullets, and aimed at the gangster's car.

  He saw one of the cars driving back fifty meters and then stopped. Someone got out of the car and climbed onto the roof, and threw something at them with rounded arms...

  "No! It's a grenade!"

  In the blink of an eye, as soon as He Zhuo finished speaking, he heard the roof of the car being smashed into a "bang" sound.

  He rushed towards Ji Tingyu at the fastest speed, and the huge momentum rushed the two of them out of the car door.

  At the same second when their feet jumped over the car window, there was a deafening bang, and scarlet flames shot up from the roof of the car, licking their calves like a boa constrictor.

  Ji Tingyu was thrown to the ground by him, hugged and rolled around twice, the severe pain from his lower limbs made him scream, and curled up into a ball in He Zhuo's arms: "Uh-leg...my leg..."

  He Zhuo froze the moment he heard that word.

  "Your leg hurt?"

  "It's still like this...why is it still like this..."

  His eyes widened, and he suddenly roared: "I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill them!"

  He completely lost his mind like crazy, with horrific wolf patterns on his face, his fangs almost protruding from his mouth, he picked up the gun and was about to rush back and kill the hunters.

  "Come back! Why are you crazy!"

  Ji Tingyu grabbed him desperately, and pressed his frenzied head against his chest.

  My ears seemed to be temporarily ringing from the explosion, and I couldn't hear anything, only two heartbeats beating wildly and intertwined.

  So he hugged He Zhuo even tighter, making it clearer.

  "I'm going to kill them...Xiaoyu...I'm going to kill them all..." He Zhuo shouted these words heart-piercingly, his voice was pitiful as if he was sobbing.

  Ji Tingyu felt that his heart was also being grabbed.

  How can you cry with such a beautiful voice, your beautiful eyes will be swollen with tears.

  "I'm fine, don't be impulsive." He put his arms around He Zhuo's neck and comforted him with a bloody voice: "Don't go there, don't be impulsive, don't be impulsive at any time, they are waiting for us, let me think about it , I think about what to do..."

  He could feel that his legs were only burnt on the skin and did not touch the bones, but he couldn't move for a short time, and it was impossible to run again under such conditions.

  However, there are still people who can run...

  He was quiet for a few seconds, raised his hand to cover his eyes, hugged the person on his body, and said softly: "Go first, you will be safe when you enter the canyon, I... I will drag you for a few minutes. "

  In fact, Ji Tingyu didn't think about anything in those few seconds, he just thought that if he could run away, it would be one, and he would die here as if he couldn't die for love.