Chapter 67

The suffering of the deceased is over, but the living must continue to live with grief.

  When Ji Tingyu was recuperating in the hospital, he would always think of a dream he had when he was seventeen or eighteen years old. In the dream, he had a reverse clock, which could reverse time and return to a place where wars and disasters had not yet happened. On that day, people were advised to shake hands and make peace or run for their lives.

  But dreams are dreams after all. He doesn't have a clock that can reverse time, only cameras and stones that record suffering.

  From the age of seventeen to twenty-five, it was enough for him to recognize his insignificance and incompetence, and to remind himself not to become indifferent no matter what he went through.

  On the day he was discharged from the hospital, He Zhuo helped him find a stone, which was square and black, and he said it was picked up from the foot of Yunduan Mountain.

  The first time Ji Tingyu saw that stone, he knew why He Zhuo chose it, because it looked like a monkey's blindfold.

  The two looked at each other, tacit understanding.

  He Zhuo picked up the knife and asked him, "What do you want to carve?"

  Ji Tingyu thought for a long time, and said: "On June 14, 2018, William was arrested, Sun Jingping returned to the team, and the moon returned to the sky."

  -

  The first thing after the war is to rebuild after the disaster.

  The building of the reporter department had to be demolished and rebuilt, and the victims had to find another place to resettle. Therefore, Ji Tingyu wanted to be discharged from the hospital before his injuries healed. He was afraid that something might happen to the base. He didn't expect to come back and see that He Zhuo had arranged everything. Be organized.

  If the leader is not there, he is the leader.

  The weight in the hearts of the players is no less than that of Ji Tingyu.

  After all, he was a living Bodhisattva who pulled more than 20 of them out of the gate of hell by his own power. Needless to say, he worshiped and worshiped him, and even recruited a bunch of little fans.

  He Zhuo just watched it twice because of their depressed mood after losing their comrades.

  As a result, these people turned their noses up more and more, not only watching, but also pulling his beard to take pictures.

  How is this possible, He Zhuo never let anyone except Ji Tingyu touch his beard.

  He quit, flicked his tail and left. Those little bastards chased after him, and he knocked them all down with one paw.

  After that night, they and He Zhuo had a lifelong friendship. They used to call him brother and brother because of Ji Tingyu's face, but now they call him brother Zhuo from the heart.

  Of course He Zhuo would not let them scream for nothing.

  Ji Tingyu was hospitalized for half a month, and I will see when I come back later: Everyone is sad but strong, carrying big bags, pulling cement, and remembering the monkey while working hard to build the building.

  As a result, He Zhuo directly drew the blueprints and found a professional construction team. The team members had nothing to do and were responsible for playing every day.

  A billiard hall, game hall, and even a small bar were built under the former library in the base.

  On the night of disaster relief, the chef's hand was injured and he couldn't cook, so He Zhuo invited two Michelin three-star chefs from abroad to serve the fifty rice worms in different ways.