Chapter 81

"Who?" He Zhuo asked.

  "You."

  Kicked him feigning anger, bit his foot when he was caught, and was held down by his whole body, kissing his furry cheeks and ears.

  An ambiguous atmosphere spread in the compartment.

  He Zhuo's breath passed over the cat's lips, sank into his canine teeth, and finally disappeared.

  "I didn't feed that cat with your fish. It was reserved for your dinner. Keep it in your bag. When I went out and came back, those little bastards fed it to the cat."

  "I didn't touch it either, but when I saw it eating fish, I remembered the way you buried your head in the soup. It's so cute that I want to swallow you in one gulp."

  He didn't leave any misunderstandings, so as not to make Ji Tingyu feel uncomfortable.

  "knew."

  The kitten lay on his palm, flicking its tail lazily.

  "Is it about to be in estrus, and I'm lazy."

  "Well, just these two days, I don't want to change back to human form, you can put me back in your pocket."

  He Zhuo smiled.

  "Let's change, I bought a gift for you."

  Every time he goes out, he will bring back surprises to Ji Tingyu, such as uneaten candies, unseen flowers, improved pocket pistols, binoculars with two cat ears on the lens...it doesn't matter what, the important thing is the heart.

  This time, they are a pair of black leather gloves with finger points. There is a thick layer of down cotton inside.

  Two days ago, He Zhuo noticed that he always liked to put his hands in his pockets when he was standing in a daze or smoking a cigarette. After asking Rosalind, he found out that he had congenital defects.

  "Is it warm?" He Zhuo tried it on for him.

  Ji Tingyu turned his head and said no.

  "What's the matter, isn't this good?"

  "ugly."

  "Tsk, it would be nice to freeze it into bear claws for you?"

  "If it's really cold, I'll take your skin off and make a pair of wolf fur gloves."

  "Okay." He Zhuo nodded with a long voice: "Then you remember to peel off the skin on your stomach, it's the warmest place."

  His voice was cool, with a softly smiling and doting tone, as if he wanted to blend in with the wind outside the car.

  It made Ji Tingyu feel that no matter what he and he wanted, he would give it to him.

  He stretched out his fingertips and gently hooked his hand.

  He Zhuo glanced down and understood.

  Hook the index finger—meaning "I want to kiss you."

  -

  After only drying the lynx for 20 minutes, Meng Fan untied it. After collecting the equipment, they were going back to the base, fearing that if they left it here, the bear would snatch it away.

  "Hey boss, where are they?"

  After a while the Wrangler disappeared.

  "It seems to go to the back of the mountain," Rosalin said, "Go look for it, remember to take a flashlight, the road over there is hard to walk after dark, it's full of pits."