Chapter 71

Until the moment when the small door of the dormitory finally appeared in front of him, his heart was about to burst. "Bang!" He kicked the door open, but the scene inside the room made his blood boil instantly extinguished.

  no one?

  He ran into the house in a hurry, scratching his heart and liver more and more.

  "He Zhuo? He Zhuo?"

  Didn't come back?

  Ji Tingyu clicked his tongue and took out his mobile phone to make a call. Suddenly, there was a "splash" sound from the shower in the bathroom, and his heart followed Fenglu.

  Can't help but secretly think that liking someone is really tormenting, let him taste the disappointment and surprise in just a few seconds.

  Not wanting to wait a second longer, he rushed to the door of the bathroom and opened it without even thinking about it. The moment he broke in, he yelled "Fuck!"

  In the bathroom, white mist billowed upwards from the floor. He Zhuo stood naked under the shower, propping up the wall with one hand and holding it with the other. of deterrence.

  He was disturbed halfway through the fight, and he wanted to know how bad his mood was at this time.

  Ji Tingyu was unprepared for the scene in front of him, and after calling me fuck, he answered: I fuck fuck fuck fuck!

  The whole person was stunned, and the blood flowed backward from the feet to the top of the head.

  Then he asked a very stupid question:

  "Why don't you wear clothes!"

  What's even more stupid is that He Zhuo actually answered well: "It's dirty."

  Ji Tingyu didn't dare to see what stained his clothes, turned around twice like an ant on a hot pot, his face flushed red: "How can you do such a thing in the bathroom!"

  He Zhuo let go of his hand, glanced at him, took the beer can next to him and drank it up, crushed it and threw it into the trash can.

  Only then did he say, "Otherwise I'll go to the corridor?"

  Yeah, where else could he be if he wasn't in the bathroom? You can't go to the rostrum.

  Ji Tingyu almost convinced himself, and quickly shook his head to stand firm, "Then you can't just... do it now...it's not dark yet..."

  "If you dare, I still have to watch the time?"

  He Zhuo laughed, raised his legs and came out of the bathtub, his body was particularly frightening, and his unchanging expression was also very straightforward.

  "3S emphasis on desire, Omega's physical hygiene class is taught in the first period, you have been grinding for two months and refused to give it to me, and you are not allowed to do it yourself?"

  "I......!"

  Why is it still my responsibility? !

  Ji Tingyu was so embarrassed that one of his ears drooped and the other stood up, he subconsciously took a big step back, and his back slammed into the wall.

  The sudden coldness made his mind clearer, "Then, you can continue, I won't bother you."

  After speaking, he turned his back and ran away, and a leisurely voice sounded behind him: "Xiao Mi."

  Ji Tingyu stopped on the spot suddenly, his feet almost slipped.

  He covered his ears in frustration and rubbed them hard twice.