Chapter 55

"Because I'm shy!" He yelled out this sentence like a little beast driven to nowhere, and protested innocently and irritablely: "It's also my first time in love, and I was asked by someone I like. Do you want to hug, kiss, etc., this is too fucking shameful..."

He Zhuo smiled suddenly, his heart softened.

"Then how can I keep you from being shy? Can you hook your fingers instead?"

He took Ji Tingyu's hand and hooked it on his slender index finger, "This means: I want to kiss you, is that okay? If you want to, hook it back."

Ji Tingyu's heart was inexplicably hot, and he had to admit that such details could poke his heart.

He was a little nervous, and slowly stretched out his hand to hook it back.

He Zhuo leaned over with a light smile, pecked his lower lip, and hooked his middle finger again after pecking.

Ji Tingyu asked, "What does this represent?"

"I want to kiss the inside, is that okay?"

"..."

The kitten gouged him out in embarrassment and indignation, its ears were about to burn, but it still hooked him calmly.

He Zhuo tilted his head slightly, pried open his lips with the tip of his tongue, and drove straight in, viciously messing with his mouth.

After the kiss was over, he hooked Ji Tingyu's little finger again.

Ji Tingyu's breathing became unstable, and his voice became hoarse and soft: "What about this?"

He Zhuo: "I want to have your tongue in my mouth, is that okay?"

"Damn..." Ji Tingyu couldn't help screaming in his heart: Damn, why is this pervert so sexy! ! !

But even if he wanted to, he couldn't hook it back cheekily, and his fingers retracted stiffly.

But He Zhuo could see all his duplicity, and hooked his little finger before he flinched.

"You don't need to tick this time, I know you want it."

He raised his hand to caress the cat's cheek, and his rough thumb rolled over the two moist lips, and he could vaguely see the bright red tip of the tongue inside.

"Stretch out." He Zhuo ordered in a low voice.

Ji Tingyu was bewitched to the point where he didn't know where to go, so he gulped down his saliva, and stretched out a little bit in embarrassment.

He Zhuo immediately caught it, sucked it eagerly and forcefully, changed various angles to absorb and occupy it without satisfaction, entangled and grinded, teased his nerves, and messed up his reason.

When Ji Tingyu was about to suffocate, He Zhuo ended the kiss with all his might, and finally hooked his entire palm.

Ji Tingyu had an intuition that this action represented more than all the previous requests, but he really wanted to know.

"What about this, this?"

He Zhuo: "I want to have your heart that beats alive, and the long hours of loving each other, until the moment when our lives come to an end, is that okay?"

Ji Tingyu's pupils shrank, and he froze.

"Why, are you saying this all of a sudden..."

He was defenseless, his heart was pounding with nervousness, but He Zhuo's next words made his expression change suddenly.

"I investigated William's background this morning through the internal channels of the Confederate States. The conflict between you is not at all a quarrel at the meeting at the beginning of the year. He has a deadly trick in your hands, right?"