Chapter 7

"Hey! Desert Qing, do you know that your brother was raped just now?" The team members vividly described to him how Ji Tingyu's butt was touched just now.

Desert Green put down the water glass carefully, and touched the scimitar at his waist: "Who did it, I'll kill him."

The team members laughed loudly: "Xiaoqing is really protecting the boss!"

Ji Tingyu helped his forehead: "You are here again. I have taught you a lesson. Don't talk about beating and killing every day."

"If you don't like it, I won't say it again." Desert Qing pursed her lips tightly, as if afraid of being rejected by him.

"Not only do I not like it, your future omega won't like it either."

Meng Fan, the big rabbit sitting across from him, quietly puffed out his chest.

"I won't have an omega." Desert Qing looked into Ji Tingyu's eyes and said.

Meng Fan shrank his chest back again.

By the way, he picked up the carrot on Ji Tingyu's plate and took a bite.

"Little brat, what are you doing?"

"I'm so sore...I, I'm going to eat all your carrots!"

"Eat quickly. Dogs won't even eat carrots and fried celery."

Ji Tingyu couldn't ask for more.

The desert primary school student drank a full glass of water in a sitting position, his eyes were gradually covered with a gray film, and when the film was lifted, his eyeballs had turned into amber eagle eyes, turning slowly and sharply 180 degrees, and inspected in all directions tavern.

"Brother, something is wrong here." He said to Ji Tingyu.

"I can see it. If you haven't arrived, I dare not take them away rashly."

Ji Tingyu felt that the back of his neck was burning hot, and his right eyelid was twitching like a sign. He got up and pulled Meng Fan up: "Don't eat, we'll leave immediately."

-

At the same time, in the back alley of the tavern, He Zhuo had already followed the figure to a group of trucks.

Seven or eight of them formed a circle, and they were all burly men.

"Are you sure? Is he really in heat?"

"Absolutely! He's extremely hot." Someone patted his chest to assure him, and when he turned around, it turned out to be the yellow hair just now!

"Okay, I'm going to do it tonight, grab their supplies and equipment, kill the alpha, and take the omega away!"

"What about Ji Tingyu? Kill him?"

"What a fart! It's him that I want, others don't care, Ji Tingyu must get it." The speaker laughed lewdly, rubbing his chin and smacking his lips.

"This is too risky, brother! Ji Tingyu is so difficult to deal with—"

"Difficult to deal with? The little wild cat should have its paws chopped off and loved. I marked him for life, and his bones are so weak. Let's see what he can do to me!"

A few people shrugged their shoulders and smiled lewdly, and beside the side of the second truck behind them,

He Zhuo's body was full of hostility, and his eyes gradually turned into red wolf pupils, with an undisguised killing intent erupting from within, as if he wanted to tear those people into pieces.

Not only because of the content of their conversation, but also because He Zhuo suddenly remembered: Ji Tingyu suffered a serious robbery in the Newell theater in his previous life. In order to protect his team members, he injured his ears and legs. By the age of thirty, the body was worn down.