Chapter 8

He Zhuo smoked a cigarette and glanced at the ominous and unknown distance. The pitch-black valley roared with a deafening gust of wind, like a black hole that would swallow all life.

  But he knew that there was the first way out for his lover in this life.

  He must keep Ji Tingyu's legs and ears tonight.

  -

  Before the gangsters found out that Jack was gone, He Zhuo took all their guns and ammunition, leaving only a few Molotov cocktails in their truck, and drove away.

  The black Wrangler drove hundreds of meters in the wind and snow, and came to an emergency stop with a tail flick, and the tires splashed a piece of coffee-colored slush.

  He Zhuo opened the door and got out of the car, holding a heavy-duty sniper rifle in his hand, and easily stood on the front of the car with his long legs, with the clothes around his waist skimming half a circle in the rain.

  The sniper rifle weighing fifteen kilograms is like a hard cold iron, with a silencer and a scope added, but it seems to have no weight in his hand.

  He put the head of the gun on the roof of the car, with the handle of the gun against his shoulder, holding the gun in both hands in a shooting posture, rubbed the not-so-thin layer of old gun calluses on his fingers, then tilted his head and looked at the scope.

  The wide field of vision instantly shrank into a cold perfect circle, and the intersection point of the crossed lines was facing the back alley of the tavern.

  He Zhuo's stern side face was close to the body of the gun. After finding the target, he aimed and shot without any hesitation.

  A flash of flames spewed out from the cold muzzle of the gun, and the bullets burst out through the wind and flew into the distance.

  Except for the first two shots that were a little bit high, the remaining shots started to get better. He quickly regained his touch and hit the target accurately.

  Flames erupted in the group of trucks 100 meters away, and the crimson rose to the sky. As the shell casings were ejected one by one, the Molotov cocktails he put on the truck were detonated one after another.

  None of the gangster's cars were spared, and it was impossible to find a car to catch up with Ji Tingyu in a short time.

  The man with the scar and his accomplices who rushed out of the tavern saw the scene in front of them and were furious, but there was nothing they could do.

  The position of the incendiary bottle is too dangerous, it is near the fuel tank, and the car will explode at some point, no one dares to approach the fire.

  He Zhuo would also like to thank them for parking the car far enough away, and the service station is sparsely populated, except for the diners in the tavern, there are no people, so there is no need to worry about hurting innocent people.

  "Good luck."

  He got up to close the mirror, closed his ice-blue eyes in the snowflakes on his face, tilted his head and kissed the gun lightly.

  As if kissing a lover who is waiting in the distance.

  -

  Cangshan is covered with snow, and the bitter cold wind freezes every bone.

  The snow was so heavy that it hindered driving, and it was blown by the strong wind and smashed on the windshield in groups, covering the glass thickly in a short time.